The night they drove ol' Dixie down

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BacP I liked most of those songs but wish they would keep their private life private. It reminds me of hubby 85 yo mother putting ' Broke Back Mountain 'into her video player then slinging it across the room. She thouht it was a western, haha.

They are very talented. But IMO was much better even up to the 80's. I saw them back then and was one of the best shows I've ever been to. We saw them again a few years ago and while it was good, I was very disappointed. Guess they just can't help draggin all the mud out. I still enjoy listening to them though. Just looking thru youtube I found a ton I had forgot they did.

They are very talented. But IMO was much better even up to the 80's. I saw them back then and was one of the best shows I've ever been to. We saw them again a few years ago and while it was good, I was very disappointed. Guess they just can't help draggin all the mud out. I still enjoy listening to them though. Just looking thru youtube I found a ton I had forgot they did.

Back in the 70s I had Elton Johns 8 tract but John didn't flaunt it like they seem to be doing.

I'm not that psyched up about those two, but I always thought they were sisters. And thanks for the heads up about the videos. Lol, spare myself. I dont care for girls either.
:eek:

Rolling Stones...i liked them when I was in 8th grade. Then, no more. Have not liked them much at all. Ego much? When they played at a benefit concert in NYC after 911 i watched and felt nothing except to wonder who is this clown?
:dunno:

You'll have to splain that one to me Lucy??? LOL You not enjoying the girls?

No not at all knowing what they are pushing. It reminds me of a hurtful persoanl situation I'm dealing with .My granddaughter is one and it is hard to accept. She is my first and very special but it puts a wedge between us. She is not as tolerant of my feelings as I try to be of her relationship. She at least doesn't act it out around me or her mother my daughter.
How would you like your son or daughter to be a homosexual? It is hard.

No not at all knowing what they are pushing. It reminds me of a hurtful persoanl situation I'm dealing with .My granddaughter is one and it is hard to accept. She is my first and very special but it puts a wedge between us. She is not as tolerant of my feelings as I try to be of her relationship. She at least doesn't act it out around me or her mother my daughter.
How would you like your son or daughter to be a homosexual? It is hard.

Sorry to hear that Meer. It would have to be very difficult to deal with.

Wow. I saw them in concert when I was a teen (Oakland Coliseum). Didn't know they were creepy with each other.
Sympathies to you, Meer, I have a daughter that way, and I've gotten over it. She is the daughter I count on when I need something. Anything. She's there for me. I ignore the other stuff, but I don't really see it, just know it.

Every time I've been in the car the past two weeks and turn on the radio, I've been hearing Stevie Nicks. usually edge of 17.
This one, Songbird, with Christine McVie singing is a nice change.

I may be way off base, but I don't know of the girls in Heart being gay. They are sisters and at least in the past were both married, not sure about kids. And for all I know they may be gay as well.
Anyway I wasn't intending to cause any bad feelings. Just sharing some music I like.

Guess with all the agendas going on we at times look for things thats not there. My fault,sorry.
Anyway glad you cleared that up BacP.:Thankyou::huggs:

I like this song for some reason.

Hubby and I had some good times in the Florida Keys. I like this song too nice tune.
One thing about the Keys is you can watch the sun rise in the AM then turn around in the evening and watch it set. :cool:

Latest posts

Back