The night they drove ol' Dixie down

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely. Well, Billy Bob's might not care and they get smaller name bands there. I'll have to check to see if they are scheduled there anytime soon.
She got rhythm she got soul
Melodies are Memories, indeed.
Remember we used to listen to the radio all the time and that was how we'd learn all the lyrics?
Or an album or 45 we wouldn't stop playing? lol

Honestly, I forgot Duane Allman had died. Maybe in their own right, their music is just as good as their dads' music. These guys are next on your concert list!

Patch they are good and although 4 of his kids now play in bands seems to me they will have a hard time filling their fathers shoes,but they are talented id they can get good songs like their dad and uncle had. Could happen.

I think enough years have passed they'd have a whole new following, not including the fans of their dads', like us. The more we pump it up, the more popular they'll become.
They almost sound a little like Little Feat to me.

He looks like him too. Devon looks like Daune I think. I've never heard Micheal before, he's pretty good.

He sang as couple songs before he got strung out on drugs that sounded better and motre like his dad. Thank goodness Duane Betts and Devon didn't ruin their life so far.

Watching Michael singing, it looked like it was a struggle for him to breathe sometimes, did you notice that? He does sound a good bit like Gregg, but he's got more gravel in his voice, maybe he's got one of those terrible lung disease things going on. All too common I guess.

No way, Bacpacker, these guys are very good IMO. I think even my sister and brother would like this, I'm sure of it. I realized I missed saying Oakley but I don't recall seeing that name on the album covers of old.
I mean, these guys sound like the OLD sound. Don't you think they'll go far? It's time to get some new blood on the music scene for this genre.

For sure new blood is past time coming out.But in todays world sadly not going to happy.

Latest posts

Back