The night they drove ol' Dixie down

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
@Patchouli
Come out ,come out whereever you are, [Venom Jockey dedicated this song ro me,bless his heart,miss him and Pess too.]

Reason V.J. dedicated it is because I dedicated this one to myself to him. I had a prude fit with something he said and felt like a 'self rightous woman,lol.
So V.J. forgave me for being a hypocrit.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
@Tacitus,well hello haven't seen you here on music thread.So you like country Travis? Good.

Tacitus

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
@Meerkat: Hello back. I actually like all kinds of music. But country is good. :cool:

Most importantly: My wife and I danced to "Forever and Ever" at our wedding reception.

Last edited:

Patchouli

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I put them up somewhere a while back. IMO That is some really good music. I'd love to see them live
I found a concert nearby, Allman Betts and Blackberry Smoke, going to be late this summer in my area. Woohoo! I hope I get to go.

Bacpacker

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I found a concert nearby, Allman Betts and Blackberry Smoke, going to be late this summer in my area. Woohoo! I hope I get to go.
That will be a great show. I've saw Blackberry smoke 4 or 5 times. Put on a good show. I bet the AB band will too.

Bacpacker

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Not the original band members, but sounds a good deal like the originals. 2nd song had a last 4 minutes of pure JAM

Latest posts