The night they drove ol' Dixie down

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ballet:
It's been re-recorded and performed by enough famous talented singers, for sure, dear friend, since it was ever released.

Patch this is the song fro me now,never did drugs but now I have to for awile anyway, I may have a cold one maybe not its getting too late for my iced mug of beer.

Good beat fro workout, not too fast not too slow.Hold your nose Patch time to get down~

Last edited:
@Meerkat THANKS! I'm honored you thought of me with all of these songs, really needed a distraction and a pick-me-up. Trying to listen to each one. Yes, I like the beat goes on. I forgot about Herman's Hermits, my older sisters tagged me along listening to the older stuff. I was just a little twerp.
George Thorogood is an old fave.

@Meerkat THANKS! I'm honored you thought of me with all of these songs, really needed a distraction and a pick-me-up. Trying to listen to each one. Yes, I like the beat goes on. I forgot about Herman's Hermits, my older sisters tagged me along listening to the older stuff. I was just a little twerp.
George Thorogood is an old fave.

Of course I think about you Patch,your my buddy.Want a dedication? :peace:

Back to the virtual reality hangout.

I either forgot or never knew Kenny Rogers was the lead singer i nthis band. :dunno:.I can't imagine him singing " Just Dropped In to See What Condition My Condition gaahWas In" my thats a long title! Not this song, song below is Reuben James

Latest posts

Back