The night they drove ol' Dixie down

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been like this for weeks and of course they don't answer the #@#$%& phone when i call, they give me the business, Meer! I get a tutorial on how to fix my problem but it never stays fixed.

Welll I hope you get it fixed soon, mine is not great either,it has lots of interuptions plus my own lack of skills can be trying.

The kids need it for college classes and I need it for other important stuff, like the forum. Well, okay, but really important stuff. It is a must-have, not just for entertainment. What songs ya got cooking on the back burner tonight?

The kids need it for college classes and I need it for other important stuff, like the forum. Well, okay, but really important stuff. It is a must-have, not just for entertainment. What songs ya got cooking on the back burner tonight?

Not any now I am sleepy and tired but not the good tired of actually doing something to get that way. No exercise today. Did a little jig but nto much.Need to lift some weights.
Hubby already went to bed so he will be up real early .
Today I was listening to Blues Brothers Everybody Needs Somebody ,lol, they make me laugh.

I like songs in musical performances too first saw this one at theatre as young teen,

Happy Talk, South Pacific,

Last edited:
Wow, the sons of Greg Allman and Dickey Betts, started loving it as soon as it started playing on Long Time Gone. It was such a crying shame the way some musicians ruined their minds and bodies with addictions, such talent. (referring especially to Gregg)

Still listening, @Bacpacker thanks for posting these

Wow, the sons of Greg Allman and Dickey Betts, started loving it as soon as it started playing on Long Time Gone. It was such a crying shame the way some musicians ruined their minds and bodies with addictions, such talent. (referring especially to Gregg)

Still listening, @Bacpacker thanks for posting these

Berry Oakley Jr is playin the bass. His dad Sr was the original in the ABB. He got killed in a motorcycle accident almost a year after Duane Allman was killed in one. I'd love to see Derrick Trucks play with them.
They apparently haven't been together very long, Got some vocals to work on, but the music is fantastic. Daune Betts is almost as good as his dad.
Glad you like it. Sometimes I get excited over some new music I find and it turns out not to be so good. LOL

No way, Bacpacker, these guys are very good IMO. I think even my sister and brother would like this, I'm sure of it. I realized I missed saying Oakley but I don't recall seeing that name on the album covers of old.
I mean, these guys sound like the OLD sound. Don't you think they'll go far? It's time to get some new blood on the music scene for this genre.

You won't find many ABB albums with Duane Allman listed either. They both died very early in the bands days. Maybe just 2-3 or their first albums. They do have the sound, but doin their own version of it. IMO they are very good, hope they make it huge. They are real musicians, most of today's music is more computers and digitally manipulated. These guys blow most out of the water.

For you Allman Brothers fans. Check out these next few videos.

I had no idea Greg had 5 kids 3 sons and 2 daughters!
We saw Dickie Betts surpise Greg in JaxFl. in mid to late 80s. Our boat caught fire that night,one of the crowd at The Pavillian said'somebodys boat is on fire'.Wires had shorted hubby put out fire.For years seems everywhere we moved to S.Carolina,Georgia,Florida Greg was there ,saw him more than any band.He was always really quite.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/201...s-daughter-elijah-blue-devon-delilah-michael/

Latest posts

Back