The night they drove ol' Dixie down

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Patchouli
Come out ,come out whereever you are, [Venom Jockey dedicated this song ro me,bless his heart,miss him and Pess too.]

Reason V.J. dedicated it is because I dedicated this one to myself to him. I had a prude fit with something he said and felt like a 'self rightous woman,lol.
So V.J. forgave me for being a hypocrit.

@Tacitus,well hello haven't seen you here on music thread.So you like country Travis? Good.

Hey Lady. I had never heard this long one, but it went by fast. What do you like to listen to?
Oh that's a scary question. All genres except rap - but occasionally there's even one of those that's okay. I don't care for a lot of the music from the late 60's early 70's mostly because I think it sounds like they've all been smoking to many banana peels. Again not all~ The older I get the more I appreciate classical and opera (weird I know.) Today I was listening to Nordic-Viking music. Just depends upon the day.

@LadyLocust Not weird. We were listening to harpsichord music today because my little grandson, just barely 18 months was mesmerized by it.
I listen to a lot of classical music cuz sometimes rock is just boring. Was listening to some good Texas country music the other night too

Back