The other 09/11 - Benghazi

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentry18

Thrivalist
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
09/11/2012

1ninetymilesyf29j1rpl9rpo1_500.png

benghazi-3-times-help-denied.jpg

no-benghazi-justice-13.jpg

blood.jpg

HRC has no scruples or integrity. This was the worst thing that she was involved with. When people talk about she should have been elected president, THIS is the icing on the cake event that I have tried to tell people. So many just sweep it under the carpet. What those 4 went through had to have been horrific.

I still point out to any liberal friends I have this very point. I also make note that Bill did the same thing in Mogadishu Somlia. Sent troops in and wouldn't give them the equipment they needed and requested to fulfill their role. Many died due to that. Anything the clintons touch ends up in death for many others.

HRC has no scruples or integrity. This was the worst thing that she was involved with. When people talk about she should have been elected president, THIS is the icing on the cake event that I have tried to tell people. So many just sweep it under the carpet. What those 4 went through had to have been horrific.

Talking about the Emperor wears no clothes,this tyrant is naked as a jay bird.
Plus I'm not sure she or bill are still alive.
He was sicker than heck and she was acting like she had was too. All of a sudden it speaks again.
Maybe Mr A.I. Elon Musk fixed em both up.

Talking about the Emperor wears no clothes,this tyrant is naked as a jay bird.
Plus I'm not sure she or bill are still alive.
He was sicker than heck and she was acting like she had was too. All of a sudden it speaks again.
Maybe Mr A.I. Elon Musk fixed em both up.
There is gossip that he has AIDS and is a heavy cocaine user. If we never saw them again, it would be great, wouldn't it?

If y'all haven't seen 13 Hours, I highly recommend doing so.

Also the interview that Megan Kelly did with the survivors.

If y'all haven't seen 13 Hours, I highly recommend doing so.

Also the interview that Megan Kelly did with the survivors.

I have always wondered if that movie, which was excellent, hurt Hillary in the 2016 election.

I have always wondered if that movie, which was excellent, hurt Hillary in the 2016 election.
Not as much as it should have but it didn't help her. I think the primary audience wasn't voting for her anyway. A few spouses might have been drug in but my wife wasn't, she wouldn't watch anything like that.

Not as much as it should have but it didn't help her. I think the primary audience wasn't voting for her anyway. A few spouses might have been drug in but my wife wasn't, she wouldn't watch anything like that.

My wife wouldn't watch it either. Besides, she hated Hillary before it was cool to hate Hillary. :cool:

There is gossip that he has AIDS and is a heavy cocaine user. If we never saw them again, it would be great, wouldn't it?

Bill has been a heavy cocaine user since the 80's. I seriously doubt he has stopped. He certainly hadn't during his time in the WH. AIDS, well as many people he had sex with that wouldn't surprise me at all. He has had heart problems crop up a couple times. Another relation to cocaine use.

Bill has been a heavy cocaine user since the 80's. I seriously doubt he has stopped. He certainly hadn't during his time in the WH. AIDS, well as many people he had sex with that wouldn't surprise me at all. He has had heart problems crop up a couple times. Another relation to cocaine use.

I think I've told this before. The "War on Drugs" was a subterfuge. Drug use greatly increased during the time that campaign went on. A man who was with the Coast Guard told about getting information from up the chain of command that ships were coming by and to pay them no mind. (Drug smugglers) Many politicians in Washington are supposed to be heavy users of cocaine. I have no doubt that Bill was in on lots of cocaine coming into the country.

I do not doubt for one minute that he has also had sex with 1000's of women. He is a creep on many levels, IMHO.

Just finished watching this video. Makes me even more furious than I already was over it. I pray those involved are tried and punished over the crimes committed over this.
While it would be great for the American people especially, and the whole world to see them tried and punished, it will probably never happen. Divine retribution is our best hope in this situation, and all of the other nefarious acts performed by people who are supposed to be there for us, but are sadly there for their own gain. God will deal with them.

Just finished watching this video. Makes me even more furious than I already was over it. I pray those envolved are tried and punished over the crimes committed over this.
I don't know if I am ready to watch any of it. When you know guys and gals who are in the military right now or have been for the past 10 years it gives it a whole different feeling.
Edit to clarify that I am referring here to those in charge (HRC etc): They will be punished eventually and probably eternally. God has laws too.

Last edited:
I stumbled across this today posted by angelfire on Gab. It sums up Benghazi very well. I don't think there's anything new in here that I hadn't heard before, but it's been a while since I've heard anything about it. It would be nice to see the criminals pay for their Treason! I remember (at the time) that witch spinning the story in the Congressional hearings.

So here's the REAL story:
Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to secretly retrieve US made Stinger Missiles that the State Dept had supplied to Ansar al Sharia in Libya WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission.
Sec State Hillary Clinton had brokered the Libya deal through Ambassador Stevens and a Private Arms Dealer named Marc Turi, but some of the shoulder fired Stinger Missiles ended up in Afghanistan where they were used against our own military. On July 25th, 2012, a US Chinook helicopter was downed by one of them. Not destroyed only because the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile. The helicopter didn't explode, but it had to land and an ordnance team recovered the missile’s serial number which led back to a cache of Stinger Missiles kept in
Qatar by the CIA.
Obama and Hillary were in full panic mode, so Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to retrieve the rest of the Stinger Missiles. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the Stand Down Orders given to multiple rescue teams during the siege of the US Embassy.
It was the State Dept, NOT the CIA, that supplied the Stinger Missiles to our sworn enemies because Gen. Petraeus at CIA would not approve supplying the deadly missiles due to their potential use against commercial aircraft. So then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus when he refused to testify in support of Obama’s phony claim of a “spontaneous uprising caused by a YouTube video that insulted Muslims.”
Obama and Hillary committed TREASON!
THIS is what the investigation is all about, WHY she had a Private Server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and WHY Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of the YouTube video, even though everyone KNEW it was not.
Furthermore, the Taliban knew that the administration had aided and abetted the enemy WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission, so they began pressuring (blackmailing) the Obama Administration to release five Taliban generals being held at Guantanamo.
Bowe Bergdahl was just a useful pawn used to cover the release of the Taliban generals. Everyone knew Bergdahl was a traitor but Obama used Bergdahl’s exchange for the five Taliban generals to cover that Obama was being coerced by the Taliban about the unauthorized Stinger Missile deal.
So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised, as well and a Sec of State that is a serial liar, who purjured herself multiple times at the Congressional Hearings on Benghazi. Perhaps this why no military aircraft were called upon for help in Benghazi: because the administration knew that our enemies had Stinger Missles that, if used to down those planes, would likely be traced back to the CIA cache in Qatar and then to the State Dept's illegitimate arms deal in Libya.
Forward this again and again and again until everyone reads the true story of Benghazi.
1644371763047.png

Some other Benghazi tid bits.....

1644372028609.png

1644373067106.png

1644372884661.png

1644372578581.png

Attachments

• 1644372148838.png
    1644372148838.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
This still chaps my a$$. Even more than the crap Bill Clinton pulled not giving the armor needed and requested that led to the Black Hawk Down episode in Somalia. Everyone connected should have been hung for both events IMO

I so agree, 1000%. Our only hope is that if there is a merciful God, someday they will get called to a Higher Court. Try to lie about it there.

Latest posts

Back