The Plot Against The President

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
The Plot Against The President

https://archive.org/details/the-plot-against-the-president-full-documentary
The Plot Against The President Full Documentary
by Wollman Productions

Publication date 2020-10-11
Topics #Conspiracy #Hoax #Hillary #TRUTH
Language English

Everyone please watch this superb documentary, get your friends to watch it too. It lays out all the evidence of the coup against the President in an unbiased and very convincing way. Hopefully this version won't be taken down like the others.

This is an excellent, professionally done, documentary, at least the part I saw. Night before last I watched the first 25 minutes then it was pulled by you tub.

That was AWESOME! I don't usually sit through videos of that length, but it was wayyyyyyy better than anything on TV.

I'll bet it won't be long before it gets taken down. It was professionally done, and it really brought everything together in a neat and understandable timeline. I knew a lot of the bits and pieces, but this was definitely worth the time to watch.

I never heard the name Kash Patel before. Nunes hired him to dig up dirt on the Steel Dossier and this whole scheme. This whole thing reads like a murder mystery. Which, sadly it is. Even though there was no mention of Benghazi or the Seal's that were killed.....not to mention all the undercover patriots that were outed by that witch. Those are deaths of patriots that the general public will likely never even hear about.

What I already knew was that Nunes, Jordan, and Flynn were all patriots. This certainly shows that. I also already knew Comey, Rosenstein, Mueller and Shiff were all slime. This also shows that. I also knew the media are lying, hit piece, garbage, propaganda whores. It still makes me so angry about the role they were allowed to play in all this.

There's only 2 things I'm still undecided about. Pence and Sessions. My gut tells me Sessions has a shining moment coming up in the near future. That dude came into this whole mess like a mouse and left like a mouse. Who does that? And, why? I don't think he's done. I also don't think Gowdy is done either. I think we will see him in the near future as well. I also wonder about Chaffez. I know both Chaffez and Gowdy are Fox contributors, but I just feel like they have some other unfinished business to attend to.....and they've both been out of the spotlight for the most part. If this whole Cabal comes tumbling down, Trump would need trusted people like them on the inside to bring it all down.

That leaves Pence. I just don't know about him.

Also, why all the corruption. There's a crap ton of it. Is it all for money, greed, power, or more sinister sins? I can't imagine it is all about just money and power. I think there is something more to it than that. I also think there's likely a lot of blackmail to be uncovered. I don't think people are inherently bad, but they may get desperate and do stupid things if they can be blackmailed in some way......and that can snowball into something bigger. Well, THIS is big. I just wonder what the ugliness underneath it all looks like. Actually, I'm not sure I want to know.......

I think there is massive blackmail going on. IMO that was a major part of Epsteins role. Yeah he and many other are pure evil, but blackmail needs something strong to hold over people. Chief Justice Roberts comes to mind. Gowdy and Chaffez I want so much to beilve they are good guys. Sessions I don't know. Pence seems to be ok, but I get a wierd vibe from him. Can't put my finger on it.

That was AWESOME! I don't usually sit through videos of that length, but it was wayyyyyyy better than anything on TV.

That's what I thought and I only saw the first 25 minutes! Last night I spent 2hrs searching the net for another copy but only found excepts.

Downloaded it, but won't have time to watch it tonight

Ha! when I found it this afternoon I was so eager to share the link I didn't even realize I could download a copy.

Now I have a copy! Thanks Bacpacker!

I think there is massive blackmail going on. IMO that was a major part of Epsteins role. Yeah he and many other are pure evil, but blackmail needs something strong to hold over people. Chief Justice Roberts comes to mind. Gowdy and Chaffez I want so much to beilve they are good guys. Sessions I don't know. Pence seems to be ok, but I get a wierd vibe from him. Can't put my finger on it.

I am of the same mind with htis post, feel the same way about these guys,includingPence. I always liked Gowdy ans chaffez but now suspect or wondr about them too.

It is hard to know who is a white hat and who is a black hat. I believe that is intentional to muddy the waters. I have not watched the video yet, but will when I get a chance.

Sessions, I still trust. President Trump chastised him, which made the MSM love him. The Keebler Elf worked quietly in the background pulling in information, he was a gatherer. That was his only job and I believe he did it well. All that information his… what was it.. his crew of 460 or something sitting in Utah? I believe they aggregated, sifted and collated. Each little group doing their own projects to be passed along to Whitmer, then Durham. Why the passing of the hat so many times? I think it was intentional to keep anyone from knowing too much, or from any ‘leaks’ getting out. Each man had a certain job to do, then it was passed onto the next. No one knew everything or even the final plan. They only knew what their specific job was. Once that was done, they moved on.

The Congresscritters… That is where it gets grey. I like Trey Gowdy and his way of questioning, he has a knack for that. I think he got his hands dirty along the way. Possibly unintentional, but someone had something he had done and holding it over him. He was given the deal of leave and don’t come back. That deal was given to many, if you remember how many suddenly decided not to re-run for their seats.

Nunez and the other seemingly white hats? I really do not think there was anyone who was in Congress that was not ‘touched’ in some way. Everyone had to sell at least a little piece of their soul for something. Someone, somewhere has ‘dirt’ on everyone. How bad that bit is, is anyone’s guess. I am sure some are in much deeper than others, deals were made. Anyone not still in congress was too compromised is how I look at it.

Except Sessions. He was the only Congresscritter that is thought to be ‘pure’ and above corruption. I remember back to the early days of his name coming into the light. It was all anyone had to say about him, he held to the straight and narrow path. He could not be bought.

And Vice President Pence. I think he is on the straight and narrow also. I do not believe he knows anything of what the whole plan is/was or was in on any of it. I think he was a safe choice for VP, just in case anything should happen. I noticed he was not given any projects that had anything to do with draining the swamp, he was kept out of all those. I would think he went into the job knowing that. He would be kept in the dark about a lot of thing, and he was fine with that.

I was amazed that they didn't mention any of the 4 or 5 attempts on Trump's life. I mean, I understand why the fake news doesn't want to say anything but they have been documented.

Latest posts

Back