The Return Of Musk Ox / Siberia, Arctic areas

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love watching the musk ox when I would visit Nome and the surrounding villages. Interesting creatures with some unique characteristics and features. I’ve often wondered what they taste like.

Thanks.......That was very interesting, at least was to me.

i knew you would like it...theres just so many more wildlife stories been going on last bit...things have really changed last 20 years. elk in east in so many new places..so much more deer..bear and turkeys. buffalo are being given a chance..both in wild and in captivity on farms in semi wild situation. heck ted turner has over 50,000 running wild on his ranch now.current buffalo numbers are over 500,000.the native american have returned and are returning them to grasslands too.they now have control of bison range thanks to trump and it was legally won by them to take over long ago. plus they are getting bison that wander outside yellowstone as well to my understanding.these muskox are going to have nice large numbers in another 20 years.

Latest posts

Back