The Sage files.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I notice we have a lot of experts in many various fields in here, so I figured, why not make a thread so those of us who are good at stuff can answer questions from newbies through PMs? Since I thought it up, I'll dive in first:
I have a background in metal working and private security and at one time was a survival consultant between jobs, my areas of expertise are:
Survival weapons/three gun kits and systems.
Packing.
Survival kits/BOBs/GHBs
Country boy methods of getting dinner.
scavenging and repurposing.
South eastern specific survival techniques.
I'm also a philosopher, a knife maker, former high priest of a pagan coven and
I'm also not a bad cook or bar tender, so if any of that interests you, PM me. :)

I don't know squat, essentially uneducated. Admittedly 100% bewildered. confused and clueless as to what in the hell is going on internationally or locally, or even who is orchestrating it. I have zero advise to give anyone, with only this one small exception.

"Hell is coming, advise finding a place to hide".

I don't know squat, essentially uneducated. Admittedly 100% bewildered. confused and clueless as to what in the hell is going on internationally or locally, or even who is orchestrating it. I have zero advise to give anyone, with only this one small exception.

"Hell is coming, advise finding a place to hide".
You left out the part about being as far away from other humans as possible.

Latest posts

Back