The Sandwich thread

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mom loved peanut butter and onions, not me! I love peanut butter and dill pickles on toast!

I'd rather have Pnut butter and mayo than jelly.

I have made a many a kid happy with P'nut Butter and Banana sammiches,

Either whip the p'nut butter and Banana together and spread on bread....or
spread P'nut butter on one slice a bread, and slice the banana on the other and slap em together.

OH YEAH !!!

Jim
you can also lightly fry this in buttered skillet.:woo hoo:

Jim, add a little honey to that. YUMMMMMMMMY

I prefer sliced banana and mayo, sliced pineapple from a can with mayo isn't bad either.

The strangest sandwich I've ever eaten... After a night out on the town with the guys while in the Navy we were all going to crash at a rented house belonging to one of the guys. He started making grilled cheese and peanut butter sandwiches as soon as we got there. o_O He was from Maine... family worked at the Bath Iron Works building Navy ships. He said grilled cheese and peanut butter was a tradition there.

They weren't bad... A couple of sandwiches and I was out like a light. :) I wasn't even hung over the next morning... PB&C heese? :D

Peanut butter goes with about anything, cept ketchup!

Peanut butter goes with about anything, cept ketchup!

Not if it cause serious trama.:eek::). I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich 10 minutes before my water broke with child. Because of that I had to have a cut from navel all the way down [ 22 metal clamps] no bikini cuts back then. Wide awake not even a nerve pill. My legs kept boucning off the table from fear. Plus labor pains and they said grab your knees don't move or it could paralize you:eek: not an easy task with a child between you and knees. Then I watched them slam my insides on the table while they discussed the Braves Game. When he said KNIFE I wasn't lucky enough to pass out. All I could scream was but,but,but, kinda like pnut but. They tried to hand the bloody baby to me as a last sadistic act. I told them ' hold her yourself 'with a few choice words !

And that is why I don't like peenut butter.

Meerkat, childbirth is not for wimps!

I ate commodity peanut butter as a kid and was not a fan. When I got to college, I ate peanut butter and jelly and I liked it. I don't eat a lot of it, because I don't eat a lot of bread.

They planned to put me to sleep but thanks to the PNut butter I had to go wide awake. PNut butter and Dr.Pepper.

Latest posts

Back