The world might end on June 21st

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a little dark but it’s not the end of the world!

AA3A86DE-B484-44F4-8F0C-15A4D8DFC7ED.jpeg

OK, had desert, so it can happen now
Well, I ran outta beer.
So, I either get to die in my sleep tonight, or go shopping tomorrow.

I'm ok with either one :p.

Well this makes the fourth prediction of the End of the World I have survived. Most of you probably don't remember Iben Browning predicted the end of the world coming when the New Madrid Fault exploded circa 1990. Then we had Y2K; then the Mayans; now June 21, 2020.

Kinda hard to take any of these seriously. I hope everyone had a good Fathers' Day.

Well this makes the fourth prediction of the End of the World I have survived

I bet that's closer to 400. At prepared society these things were posted with great regularity, and often times had more prima facie evidence than this one did.

I bet that's closer to 400. At prepared society these things were posted with great regularity, and often times had more prima facie evidence than this one did.

You are right for sure. I don't keep up with all of the Rapture predictors, or the ones preaching invasion from Outer Space.

We still have 15 hours or so. I sure hope that California doesn't fall into the Ocean (he said sarcastically). Well at least not until our forum members escape from there.

Don't worry I have a raft.But thanks for your concern.😁

Another end of the world survived. I've lost track of them all but it seems at least every other year or so somebody comes up with a new date for the end of the world. I think my dad had it right. He believed the the world would end for him when he died. That was in 1974 and he was only 49 years old. The world went on for the rest of us but his world ended. RIP dad!

Latest posts

Back