they are bugging out

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkhound

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
well they are bugging out ! looks like things got crazy around the volcano ! looks like nothing but giant grid lock. hope it gets to moving soon so they get a safe distance away. lessons can be learned watching daily events like this. best thing here is be the first to leave any given area.

Thousands Flee Eastern Congo Amid Further Risk Of Volcanic Eruptions

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...rn-congo-amid-further-risk-volcanic-eruptions

Good clips and perspectives on what could happen.

One of the things that I like about living where I live, is that I have literally dozens of routes for bugging out. There is a road every mile for dozens of miles in every direction and the only choke point is the river six miles east of me. It has bridges every 3 or 4 miles. Plus the comparitively low population density reduces gridlock.

If I ever have to boogie, I'll choose a dirt road and start rolling. If necessary I can travel 60 miles to my BOL by dirt roads only...

One of the things that I like about living where I live, is that I have literally dozens of routes for bugging out. There is a road every mile for dozens of miles in every direction and the only choke point is the river six miles east of me. It has bridges every 3 or 4 miles. Plus the comparitively low population density reduces gridlock.

If I ever have to boogie, I'll choose a dirt road and start rolling. If necessary I can travel 60 miles to my BOL by dirt roads only...

While I have only one road cutting through an area the size of most states, I have good boots and a strong back and can pick a direction to walk. Its those darned snow covered mountains and swift rivers that will be the challenge. And those indeed will be a challenge. Having only one road is a curse and a blessing, depending on the circumstance.

Spikedriver, I agree.
South Carolina looks so much better today!
No volcanos, mud slides, 1000 acre forest fires, no hurricane this far in land, no high plains cyclones.
South Carolina looks so much better today!

not much chance of earthquakes either. There was a M 7.3 in Charleston in 1886 but most are around M 3 to M 4.

Latest posts

Back