They/Them pronouns?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customer Service? Ask to speak with the HNIC and voice your displeasure at being attacked over the phone by someone's political viewpoint.
iF your company is giving them enough money to matter the they, he she it person will be reined in. if they do not reign them in. find another company that does not announce their political views to clients

Head Noncommissioned officer In Charge---HNIC I have not heard that in many years.

Customer Service? Ask to speak with the HNIC and voice your displeasure at being attacked over the phone by someone's political viewpoint.
iF your company is giving them enough money to matter the they, he she it person will be reined in. if they do not reign them in. find another company that does not announce their political views to clients

Maybe I could claim I was sexually harassed by being bullied into revealing my sexual orientation, and being exposed unwillingly into they/them sex perversions In exchange for customer service? Quid pro quo tit for tat that I had to go along with in order to get service. They/them definitely had the power in this case, so power disparity with a clear quid pro quo to play.

hmmm…

One of my daughter's close friends at school decided, with all of her 14 years of life experience, to be non binary. Now, "they" still dress and behave female. "They" changed "their" name to a non gender specific name. I find this as strange as all of you, however I don't say anything about it because this girl is a good kid, doesn't make any trouble, and is generally a good friend to my daughter. I also have what is, more or less, a live and let live policy toward other people's lives.

One thing that people who make such choices should remember, though - this is America. That means they should be free to make these choices. But, everybody else should be free to ignore it...

One of my daughter's close friends at school decided, with all of her 14 years of life experience, to be non binary. Now, "they" still dress and behave female. "They" changed "their" name to a non gender specific name. I find this as strange as all of you, however I don't say anything about it because this girl is a good kid, doesn't make any trouble, and is generally a good friend to my daughter. I also have what is, more or less, a live and let live policy toward other people's lives.

One thing that people who make such choices should remember, though - this is America. That means they should be free to make these choices. But, everybody else should be free to ignore it...

For some reason I had a vivid flashback while reading your post of the “Pat” skits from when SNL was focused on being funny and not political! If only they would have thought to asked what Pat’s preferred pronouns were, then the mystery would have been solved. But then again, Pat would have a non specific response that would have left you just as confuse! :)

Can we get back to giving each other a bit of grace and the ability to laugh?

1630112623530.jpeg

Latest posts

Back