• Welcome to Homesteading & Country Living.
    We are glad you came to visit.
    Ads in your way? Register/login and read with less ads, or ask how to get rid of them.

This guy keeps committing capital offenses and they keep letting him out on bond!!

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
How many murders and kidnappings and armed robberies are necessary before bond is denied???

https://www.wkrg.com/top-stories/petition-created-to-keep-violent-offenders-behind-bars/
Excerpt: "In February, Yazeed was arrested and charged with kidnapping, robbery, and attempted murder. Yazeed was pulled over, and a 77-year-old man was found nearly beaten to death inside the car. Police say Yazeed and two others robbed the man near a Montgomery hotel. Yazeed was able to make his $280,000 bond and was freed."

phideaux

Spectator of Life
Neighbor
Justice has not been served.

A good clubbing with a ball bat, then thrown into a septic tank for a couple hours, then locked in a room for a few weeks...let the infections run rampid...that would be my kind of Justice..

Jim

Sentry18

Hired Gun
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
R-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s! I cannot stand it when the justice systems decides instead of being blind it needs to be "tolerant" and "progressive". That does nothing but fail the victims, fail society, fail our nation, and result in more needless victims.

Supervisor42

Formerly known as Supervisor42
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Justice has not been served.

A good clubbing with a ball bat, then thrown into a septic tank for a couple hours, then locked in a room for a few weeks...let the infections run rampid...that would be my kind of Justice..

Jim
Too many people don't know the true meaning of 'septic' to realized what he is saying.
Trust me, Yazeed would not be a repeat offender:eek:.

Dictionary:
septic
[ sĕp′tĭk ]
adj.
Of, relating to, having the nature of, or affected by sepsis.
Causing or producing sepsis; putrefactive.

sepsis
[ sĕp′sĭs ]
A severe infection caused by pathogenic organisms, especially bacteria, in the blood or tissues. If untreated, a localized infection, as in the respiratory or urinary tracts, can lead to infection in the bloodstream and widespread inflammation, characterized initially by fever, chills, and other symptoms and later by septic shock.

I'd rather be shot.