This is where "sanctuary laws" take you...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nypd-ice-sanctuary-de-blasio

Excerpt: "A top New York Police Department union official on Friday called on Mayor Bill de Blasio to “own” the consequences of the city’s sanctuary policies -- while insisting officers want to be allowed to work with federal immigration enforcement -- after an illegal immigrant who was freed in November is alleged to have sexually assaulted and murdered a 92-year-old woman."

Hey, that's insulting to cats!
Remember Schrodinger's cat understood quantum mechanics enough to be part of the experiment. (it was a thought experiment and the cat was never in danger)

The cat was alive and dead, both, until you opened the box. After that it was alive or dead, one or the other.
What bothered me about the experiment was that the poison was considered absolute when it should have been considered as another variable just like the isotope that could or might not trigger its release.
The poison may, or may not have been lethal, may or may not have been beneficial. I suppose taking the uncertainty principal that far introduced too many variables. Still. it adds another dimension to the thought experiment.

I'm lost here. :chevy:.
I'm all for the cops helping out the border agents.

This sanctuary stuff is dangerous, Oregon is a sanctuary state, I just pray that all the bad ones coming here end up living around our governors home, sadly that is highly unlikely because I don't think any of our leftists really want to deal with that, they're happy to lay those burdens on the citizens. There is nothing "New under the sun.", Christ condemned the leaders of his time, mentioning that they were laying heavy burdens on others that they didn't have to obey.

Its not going to get any better anytime soon,imo. I feel sorry for the next generation and even worse for those after them.

Latest posts

Back