This mans giant kitty keeps waking him up : )

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats so sweet. Thanks for the smile Bluez.

But the cat needs another kitty to play with . I had a kitty that would hide and run up my naked legs like it was a tree. Got another kitten for it to play with and it stopped. Never had just one cat or one dog again.

BlueZ,
That cat is adorable, right up to the point where it decides to eat him. Wild animals make lousy pets. They need to follow their instincts and they will become unhinged if they are not allowed to.

That little kid is going to have a great life. He is going to grow up needing to be challenged to grow to his full potential.
Maybe he'll invent a brand new kind of transportation that runs on the quantum vacuum.

That little kid is going to have a great life. He is going to grow up needing to be challenged to grow to his full potential.
Maybe he'll invent a brand new kind of transportation that runs on the quantum vacuum.

Very smart little cookie and she had rhythem 'spl'. One of the cutest babies I've seen. She is going to be a daddys girl for sure. Both are lucky.

You got it mostly right but rhythm only has one vowel. :)
Just pretend you have a PhD... After I corrected one of my college professors he informed me that after I got my PhD I could misspell words and use poor grammar too. Before I wrote my masters thesis I decided that a PhD wasn't going to do me any good anyway. ;)

You got it mostly right but rhythm only has one vowel. :)
Just pretend you have a PhD... After I corrected one of my college professors he informed me that after I got my PhD I could misspell words and use poor grammar too. Before I wrote my masters thesis I decided that a PhD wasn't going to do me any good anyway. ;)

Thanks SheepD. I try to at least get close. No spell check it messes up my typing. And no way will I look up in dictionary,by then I forget what I was saying, tried that.

A little background on Messi the Puma.
He is an adult male Puma but has a couple of medical conditions that kept him from reaching his full growth.
he is only about 2/3s the size of an adult male Puma. If he was released into the wild he could not compete for females and the other adult males would quickly kill him.
He was rescued by these fine folks from a circus a couple years ago and has been behaving like an especially loving intelligent big housecat ever since.
He seems to realize that his fangs and claws are no joke for his adoptive parents (unlike a housecats) and he clearly displays a lot of care with his owners who he clearly adores.

PS: Messi even patiently took part in a dog obedience training:

More adventures of the giant kitty.
The family is building a new house..... cat keeps wanting to stay and not go back to the apt..... How excited will he be when he finds out they will stay there for good?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back