To maximize value for your buck

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMC

The Shaman of suburbia's son and apprentice.
Neighbor
Don't spend your money on something to prepare for the end/nukes/emp/martial law/aliens/other emergency, without making sure it will help by using it or a copy of it now. I bought a water purifier, and we use it daily because it makes the water delicious. I bought a printer to print out information we will need in emergencies, and printed out a manuscript with it, something I need now, not when.

In an EMP, a car would be useless. A bike however, can be used as an emergency means of travel, but also here and now as well. Grow the gardens before you need them. ETC.

I bought some maps. Haven't used them once. In an emergency, maybe I need to find a better solution?

Last edited:
Russia attempted to separate their internet from the world ages ago. They tested their ability to isolate their network before they did.

You should also seperate your house for a month from time to time, when you think you are ready, and find out what you need, in addition to just buying things to use then and now.

Latest posts

Back