Toilet

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caribou

Time traveler
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
This is an hour long history of sanitation. There are many interesting answers to this eternal question.

I went outside to smoke and forgot to reply , I watched it all and it was interesting. :ghostly::D

This video gives you a whole new perspective on ' s******* in high cotton'.
And the idea that if we don't get a grip on human waste we may be up shet creek without a paddle.
All teh things we take for granted is becoming more obvious everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Human waste is not a problem. The problem is the concentration of that waste. That and the phosphates in soaps creating the algae issues.

Human waste is not a problem. The problem is the concentration of that waste. That and the phosphates in soaps creating the algae issues.

There are still a lot of people and not much clean water left anywhere now. Plus floods and drought's add to more toxin's and algae. Mainly it is corporate owned animal farms, petro production and even medicines. I'm no tree hugger but I am also not naive or blinded by politics.

Third world education and first world responsibility. In times past people could screw up the environment then just move to a better place. We have run out of better places to go now. There are too many of us. I think global warming is natural but I don't think 8 billion people can survive it for long.

Latest posts

Back