TOM- Gary D Ott-Archive.org

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVDragonlady

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Found out about TOM-Gary D Ott's stories on Archive.org.

Heres the thing.
You have to right click on the title and open it in another tab
At the top right of that page you'll see PDF/EPUB button. Click on that
You'll get a drop down and you can choose how you want to download the story
Either PDF, EPUB, Kindle,etc. Click on what you want and it'll open in another tab
The way to download that page is in the top right

https://archive.org/details/GaryDOtt

Reading the novel right now.

I cant say I understood what happened on page 19.

I explained how to get the stories to download

I'm having a hard time getting immersed into the story. Who talks like this?

"What you driving?"

"A Chevrolet 3500 heavy duty crewcab dually back fitted with a cummings non-electronic diesel replacing the 6.6 L Duramax diesel and a 6 speed manual transmission with a manual transfer case. It has a non-standard 167 inch wheelbase. It also has a service box."

Last edited:
My son...

If you want to download all the stories..........
Scroll down on the above page and you will see a list of 151 stories. Down farther on the right side it will say "download options".
Under that it will say "PDF". Hold your mouse pointer on the "PDF" , right click and choose "save link as". It will then download all 151 stories in PDF format.

I'm having a hard time getting immersed into the story. Who talks likes this?

"What you driving?"

"A Chevrolet 3500 heavy duty crewcab dually back fitted with a cummings non-electronic diesel replacing the 6.6 L Duramax diesel and a 6 speed manual transmission with a manual transfer case. It has a non-standard 167 inch wheelbase. It also has a service box."
Jerry Young likes to go into tedious detail in a similar fashion, I quit reading his work.

I skip over the fantasy equipment parts lol

Back