Total BACON

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or the basic Bacon sammy
ultimate-bacon-cheeseburger.jpg

I'm not telling. You have to look for it yourself.

Oh, okay, let me see if I can find it again, but if you don't like the results I am not responsible.

Bacon hotline: 402 8 8 bacon

I am not responsible for whatever they tell you to do with bacon. I heard it is a robot receptionist. Maybe because everyone is too busy eating bacon, preparing bacon, buying bacon, working on the farm to make the bacon, or recovering from not having enough bacon.

@The Innkeeper how about Canadian BACON on pizza?
well, what most consider Canadian bacon is just ham so that is okay. True Canadian bacon is a ham like bacon in a pea meal coating, not for pizza. In reality most Canadians eat the same bacon those south of the 49th do and it goes very well on pizza... or just about anything else

Blasphemy!!!!!

Get a rope!

You can call a pile of dung a rose but it still stinks!
Please tell me what you are upset about. Canadian BACON on a pizza? Are you Canadian? Clue me in here! Wait. You're thinking of stringing me up?

PLUS, you violated rule of the thread and didn't mention BACON in your post. HAHA

Please tell me what you are upset about. Canadian BACON on a pizza? Are you Canadian? Clue me in here! Wait. You're thinking of stringing me up?

PLUS, you violated rule of the thread and didn't mention BACON in your post. HAHA
Calling ham bacon. That's like buying salsa made in new York city.. lol if you remember that commercial

of course i remember that one. I buy salsa made in Texas.
ok, I'm sorry, please forgive me.
So, are you Canadian?
Edited to add BACON to the post. I love bacon but it hates me.
Nope not Canadian. I like Canadian bacon too but bacon has no substitute. Lol

Oh No,

I missed a No Bacon post..

My granny used a piece of Bacon on a sore to draw out infection...:dunno:

Jim
It's a thing. There was a stupid video (associated with bacon hotline search on my part) about calling 911 for help after driving a nail through the finger.

The operator said to rub bacon on it.

Edited to add: this is not my idea of first aid!

Bacon is a lot like chocolate. It goes well with a number of things that chocolate is not really good on like lettuce and tomatoes, bean soup, hot dogs, hamburgers, eggs and even hash browns or potatoes of any kind. I have had a bacon milkshake... not my favorite. Chocolate is good with most fruit and bacon is, well, questionable on strawberries, grapes and cantaloupe. Bacon doesn't belong in milk but chocolate is great in milk.
All this to say that bacon and chocolate taste pretty good together.

I'm thinking Spam with Bacon for dinner :)

It's like Yelp, I took pictures :)
I did it, Spam with Bacon, grilled, with Velveeta "cheeze", on toast. P6020002.JPG P6020003.JPG

Attachments

• P6020004.JPG
    P6020004.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 76
  • P6020005.JPG
    P6020005.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 129
Bacon comes from a pig...right?

What is Turkey bacon...:barf:

Jim
Liberal comfort food (definition is very loose on the word food).

Bacon is not a food to be trifled with. After all, isn't bacon it's own food group like vegetables, dairy and pumpkin pie?

Latest posts

Back