Training logs

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had an active day today. Hit the gym in the morning for:

Goblet squats
Sumo deadlift
Leg press
Chest supported bent over rows

Then in the afternoon, went on a leisurely 12 mile bike ride with my SO, which may have been a bit much for the first outing of the year. Then after that my SO and I took her Lab for a 3 mile walk including some time playing fetch at the disc golf course. She and I were both wore out after all that, and the dog was almost as tired...

Had an active day today. Hit the gym in the morning for:

Goblet squats
Sumo deadlift
Leg press
Chest supported bent over rows

Then in the afternoon, went on a leisurely 12 mile bike ride with my SO, which may have been a bit much for the first outing of the year. Then after that my SO and I took her Lab for a 3 mile walk including some time playing fetch at the disc golf course. She and I were both wore out after all that, and the dog was almost as tired...
I don’t know what a goblet would squat is but I’m guessing it means you have to squat to fill your wine glass 🍷😂

@LadyLocust come on, now...🤣

Screenshot_20240225_220411_Chrome.jpg

Starting over on weight loss and exercise journey.
Doctor has Okay'ed yoga, walking,recumbent bike light weight training.(2-5 pounds) x 3 times a week.
But not all at once.
So this is my tentative schedule: weather permitting.
MWF: walking, light weight training.
TTH: yoga and recumbent bike
I'll try this way for a month.

Saturday, a 2 mile light hike on a county park trail. This park is 1/8 of a mile from Interstate 35. I've driven by it hundreds of times but I never even knew it was there until a few weeks ago. It has a 3 acre pond and several miles of trails in the woods, leading down to the Skunk River. I'll be returning to that place...

Latest posts

Back