Transgendered Loneliness Blamed on Heterosexuals?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is not new or news, we were blamed for homosexual suicidal, because we were not kind to them.
I treat everyone the same until they give me a reason to be unkind.
Here in the back woods of South Carolina, I have met only one transgender( I'm sure there are more here), or I think that what he was.
He dressed like a woman, so he could get the sex change, but was per-operational, so I was told, when he came to my father in laws wake.
It is a wonder that FIL did not get up & ask him to leave.

As I have said over and over again on these posts; I don't care if you want to make love to a pineapple and get married to a cat. Keep your private life private, don't try and force your behaviors on me, don't demand that I accept your abnormal choices as normal, don't sexualize children, and don't expect my church or my community to adapt to your lifestyle.

I love Coca Cola and despise Pepsi, that doesn't mean I should go into a restaurant, knock over your glass of Pepsi, and shove a can of Coke in your face. It doesn't mean I should go into the local preschools and teach kids that Coke is the only valid soda and that anyone who drinks Pepsi is a biggot. It doesn't mean I should sue any fast food places that don't service Coca Cola. And it doesn't mean I should force everyone watches television to see at least 3 cans of Coke in every episode of every series to promote Coke tolerance.

As I have said over and over again on these posts; I don't care if you want to make love to a pineapple and get married to a cat. Keep your private life private, don't try and force your behaviors on me, don't demand that I accept your abnormal choices as normal, don't sexualize children, and don't expect my church or my community to adapt to your lifestyle.

Yes, exactly. Whilst I don't agree with marrying a pineapple, it IS a free country.

I love Coca Cola and despise Pepsi, that doesn't mean I should go into a restaurant, knock over your glass of Pepsi, and shove a can of Coke in your face. It doesn't mean I should go into the local preschools and teach kids that Coke is the only valid soda and that anyone who drinks Pepsi is a biggot. It doesn't mean I should sue any fast food places that don't service Coca Cola. And it doesn't mean I should force everyone watches television to see at least 3 cans of Coke in every episode of every series to promote Coke tolerance.
Could'nt have said it better myself, but then y'all know that.:D

Now they have added Sprite to the equasion.

Yes, exactly. Whilst I don't agree with marrying a pineapple, it IS a free country.

Not so much anymore. PC virus is spreading like wildfire. New laws every few years are taking away our property, our free speech and our culrure, :ghostly:, lets just say ' everything that made us who we were. :eyeballs:

This could be posted in Jokes and Humor, but this is a good place: You know that little thing in your head that tells you to be quiet? Yeah, I don't have one of those.

I have not patience whatsoever with Political Correctness. Who said it was Correct? Nobody asked me. If you don't like what is being said put on your big boy pants, and get over it. The freaking world doesn't revolve around you. Nobody gives a (expletive deleted) about how you feel.

I'm with Sentry 100% on this. Do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt me or mine, but don't rub it in my face and tell me it is normal.

This could be posted in Jokes and Humor, but this is a good place: You know that little thing in your head that tells you to be quiet? Yeah, I don't have one of those.

I have not patience whatsoever with Political Correctness. Who said it was Correct? Nobody asked me. If you don't like what is being said put on your big boy pants, and get over it. The freaking world doesn't revolve around you. Nobody gives a (expletive deleted) about how you feel.

I'm with Sentry 100% on this. Do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt me or mine, but don't rub it in my face and tell me it is normal.

On a video there was a flaming pervert hunching not a foot from a child that looked no oldr than 4 if that old. It was flapping its naked thing in the childs face. Vouldn't vopy it and guess they managed to get it removed.
It was on infowars and since Jones acts nuts people re underdtandably leaving his posibly 'Brain Force' damage.
Also laying on the floor with toddler on theri private part rubbing on the child.
Even worse the so called mothers stood by laughing while their young were being sexually assaulted.:devil:

@Meerkat you choose some mighty strange things to look at sometimes.

I keep trying to find the good, focus on the good, leave that evil stuff alone. The more views it gets, the more popular. If I can't do anything about it why talk about it?

Patch I know what your saying and I agree mostly,maybe we can't do anythigng about it but speak out and seems even that doesn't do any good either. :dunno:.
And once you see this , you can't unsee it. Even worse than the one doing it is the insane parents thinking its cute or even wonderful. :devil::waiting:

After reading all of these posts, I have come to the conclusion that to "deal" with all of this I will need to become intolerant. S0 be it. That being said, "my white privilege supercedes your perversions."

Expect eventually a "law" passed that heterosexual men may not deny "trans (whatever)" sex, affection, etc. They are doing this with peodophilia protection acts in most metropolises.

Latest posts

Back