Tree Guilds - Understanding Patterns and Relationships

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing that video. I know there are probably a hundred videos on that subject however I may have had to watch 20 or more just to find one that good. My permaculture journey is in analysis paralysis mode. All to the point videos are helpful.

Permaculture: A designers manual

https://www.google.com/search?clien...FDdsQ9OUBMAN6BAgKEAM&biw=412&bih=772&dpr=2.63

I have read it and is very thorough covering many types of environments and what to plant with what. I intend to follow his suggestions when I finally get around to those types of projects.

Disclaimer
The author is a mother earth worshipping type and his works reflect those beliefs. I just skipped over those sections and focused on the facts.

Aside from that I would call it a great reference for those trying to set up permacultures.

Ben

I kelp thinking three sister all though the video.
My food farest was taken over by wild things when I was out of the garden for 18 months with many things like Afib. Now I am better, I think a lawn mower for the raspberry plants, no rows or paths left.
The Hardy orange-Poncirus trifoliata, plum, Blueberry & Moon Glow pear are the only thing the weeds have not taken. Well the Raspberry is holding it's on against everything. It is a southern raspberry & it will take the place if you do not keep the vines off the ground. The black berry & grapes are fine, but the pine straw saved them. Good video.

Latest posts

Back