TT Is Gone [ thank goodness] ,Back To The Tent

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Told yall we sold the 2017 Travel Trailer a couple weeks ago. :great: So talked to SIL in Ga. and she wants us to come for a visit.:dunno:
I told her we are graciously back in the tent and out of instalment dept. Had to give the guy $2000 cash to take it off our hands. Both went mental at same time in dealership lot when we bought it, $17,000.:confused: He gto it fro $13,000.
We do have two really nice twin air beds with frames ' bed in a bag'. And our tent is top of the line. Electric blankets keep us warm at night. Have nice Coleman camp stove for morning joe.

Plus our dogs can stay with us although 2 are yard dogs. Our dogs have their own tent though. And they are old and profesional campers and know not to touch tent walls. They have their travel beds too.

Looking forward to the trip if we go in mid Jan.2018.:woo hoo: We need to take a break and have some fun.

Your dogs have their own tents? You have awesome well-trained dogs then, huh?
I have a tent but I haven't camped out in years.
(YS camps without much of anything, tough kid, he's like 20 or something. Sleeps out under the stars on a sleeping bag. I've worried about him the most of all my kids because he does dumb stuff and gets hurt or destroys things accidentally. Plus, how can he be so smart? I guess he's learning from all of his mistakes).

What kind of tent do you have?

Your dogs have their own tents? You have awesome well-trained dogs then, huh?
I have a tent but I haven't camped out in years.
(YS camps without much of anything, tough kid, he's like 20 or something. Sleeps out under the stars on a sleeping bag. I've worried about him the most of all my kids because he does dumb stuff and gets hurt or destroys things accidentally. Plus, how can he be so smart? I guess he's learning from all of his mistakes).

What kind of tent do you have?

That is cool but I have never camped outside without at least a tent. Our kids take chances that scare me too. Our dogs are not perfect but they are good campers, so far don't want to brag though, that always gets me into trouble. Dogs liek kids will at times make a liar out of you.:thumbs up:

Latest posts

Back