• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Homesteading & Country Living and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Turn-key hobby farm homestead - remodeled, upgraded, includes animals

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinyhandsbigdreams

New Friend
Neighbor
Hi! I know I'm brand new here and you have zero reason to read this, but hopefully you will. I haven't spent a lot of time on forums or message boards, though I'm sure I'd be able to share and gather knowledge if I did, I've just been busy building this place.

We are selling our one acre hobby farm/homestead in Northeast Tennessee. Moving here was very intentional, we chose this corner of the country because it is one of the last truly 'free' place we believe to exist - not perfect, but the people are lovely, the weather is nice, and you can be left alone. This property specifically is zoned commercial/residential so there are a lot of options as far as running a business out of the home. Garden beds are build and established, as are all the animals (chickens, ducks, rabbits) and the house is completely remodeled as a 3 bed, 1 bath with a semi-finished awesome basement. Our kids love it here and we are sad to be leaving, but we are called elsewhere in the world.

If you're interested we have it listed at $198,640. I'll link to our Craigslist post, as it has the longest and best description and most pictures. We ARE selling through an agent, but we want it to be as personal as possible, leaving the next owner with a detailed 'hand over' document.

https://tricities.craigslist.org/reo/d/kingsport-turn-key-hobby-farm-homestead/7332126813.html
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! Hoping we find the right people to continue this home's story.

Latest posts

Back