U.N. Troops in Chicago ??

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's disturbing.

No way that is going to happen. Can you imagine the US actually giving permission for foreign troops to police a US City? If troops are the solution IL has a National Guard and then we have plenty of active duty troops of our own.

No way that is going to happen. Can you imagine the US actually giving permission for foreign troops to police a US City? If troops are the solution IL has a National Guard and then we have plenty of active duty troops of our own.

Agree, not going to happen. What got me was Boykin actually suggesting it and more going to the U.N. asking.

Never in MY AMERICA !!!!

d5l5yn7.gif

Makes no sense, from any angle. UN troops, such as may be, would be "peace-keepers" between insurgent groups, or between an insurgent group and a besieged government entity. In Chicago we have a 'besieged' government entity, but the gangs don't qualify as insurgents. Is the governor going to declare martial law? The mayor can't.

Makes no sense, from any angle. UN troops, such as may be, would be "peace-keepers" between insurgent groups, or between an insurgent group and a besieged government entity. In Chicago we have a 'besieged' government entity, but the gangs don't qualify as insurgents. Is the governor going to declare martial law? The mayor can't.

It's Cook County Comish Boykin who came up with the "genius" idea. Just goes to prove you need a wallet and not a brain to hold office in Cook County.

Is Chicago part of America?
I thought it was a territory of The Politicians' Republic of Kommifornia?

Thanks for posting that link. Personally, I think allowing UN troops to enter the USA is a bad idea.
Allowing them to police American citizens is a terrible idea.

To reduce gun violence, Chicago should just adopt strict laws against guns...
oh... they already did that!

Is Chicago part of America?
I thought it was a territory of The Politicians' Republic of Kommifornia?
Yes but we're not supposed tell the non shooting public of our nation what happens there.
If we told them the "guns bad, communism good" idiots might wake up.... And that does not fit with the long range plan.

Latest posts

Back