UFOs Theres,Ours or Something Else?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hubby aka Mr.Meer says he and his brother saw one as kids in rural S.Carolina.

I've experianced several paranormal experiances but not seen an UFO,have any of you seen one? Do you beleive in UFOs?

They have been known about for centuries, Smithsonian and Vatican have hidden much of the articles found, there is extensive rock carvings and art works showing flying objects, the Aztecs probably interacted with the beings, there is a digging operation going on right now down in Mexico and I've seen pictures of the rock carvings that are amazing. Admiral Byrd ran across some of the flying objects while he was down in Antarctica during Operation Paperclip, just after WWII. We have seen a strange flying object here in the valley we live in, it had a fuzzy diamond shaped light and traveled without any sound, what was odd is that the night stars weren't fuzzy at all, actually pin point clear in a cloudless sky, no fog either. Lots of Navy pics showing up recently and admissions by the military that UFO's exist. If you read the book of Enoch, which was at one time a part of the Bible and is mentioned in the Bible, it says that the fallen angels gave mankind a lot of forbidden knowledge. Just look at all the technology that the Nazis had, they even had plans for a type of UFO, when someone asked the Germans how they got such knowledge, one replied, "We had help.". It's no science fiction that the Nazis were looking for buried technologies as "Raiders of the Lost Ark" mentioned, because they were, from what I've studied Hermann Goring had a large occult library and the Nazis were looking for objects that had certain powers. In reading about Nicola Tesla, he mentioned that the Ark of the Covenant was a very large capacitor that had the potential to store very high voltage and current, it was lined with gold foil inside and out and the wood the foil was formed over I believe was Gofer wood which is high in lignan a wood oil that can make the wood highly diaelectric, the Bible mentions that the Ark was supposed to be handled by priests wearing special clothing and the Ark was to be lifted with two poles, probably also of high lignan wood. Tesla mentioned that the curtain at the entrance of the Holy of Holies could have generated high voltage with just air passing by it, to charge the Ark with a deadly amount of electricity, enough to kill anyone that touched the Ark as was warned that was not to be done. I have worked with small oil filled capacitors that could store enough power that potentially could have kill me, years ago I built an oscilloscope out of Navy surplus parts and in the power supply was a 4,000 volt filter capacitor that when I went to short it out to handle, it let out a loud bang before I even touched the terminals together, the capacitor was only about 1" wide by about 2" tall and 3" long, I'm just glad I never shorted it out with my finger. One other thing to think about is when Adam and Eve where told not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, it wasn't any king of fruit tree, it was about learning things they shouldn't know and we all know who opened that can of worms? Satan, he passed on things that have made of mess that effect things to this very day. Speaking of a can of worms, I've meditated on if we should have ever come to use atomic power and have come to the conclusion that it was probably one of the things the fallen angels past on to mankind, knowing that it's one of the tools that could destroy all of God's people.

I am sure we have scared off any sophisticated space alien civilization with our wackiness. Why would they want to have anything to do with such folks as humans? Any doubts to our dubious character was removed by us selecting a nitwit like Biden to be the leader of the "free world", whatever that means. Nope, they are halfway across the galaxy by now after putting a big red X over our solar system.

They have been known about for centuries, Smithsonian and Vatican have hidden much of the articles found, there is extensive rock carvings and art works showing flying objects, the Aztecs probably interacted with the beings, there is a digging operation going on right now down in Mexico and I've seen pictures of the rock carvings that are amazing. Admiral Byrd ran across some of the flying objects while he was down in Antarctica during Operation Paperclip, just after WWII. We have seen a strange flying object here in the valley we live in, it had a fuzzy diamond shaped light and traveled without any sound, what was odd is that the night stars weren't fuzzy at all, actually pin point clear in a cloudless sky, no fog either. Lots of Navy pics showing up recently and admissions by the military that UFO's exist. If you read the book of Enoch, which was at one time a part of the Bible and is mentioned in the Bible, it says that the fallen angels gave mankind a lot of forbidden knowledge. Just look at all the technology that the Nazis had, they even had plans for a type of UFO, when someone asked the Germans how they got such knowledge, one replied, "We had help.". It's no science fiction that the Nazis were looking for buried technologies as "Raiders of the Lost Ark" mentioned, because they were, from what I've studied Hermann Goring had a large occult library and the Nazis were looking for objects that had certain powers. In reading about Nicola Tesla, he mentioned that the Ark of the Covenant was a very large capacitor that had the potential to store very high voltage and current, it was lined with gold foil inside and out and the wood the foil was formed over I believe was Gofer wood which is high in lignan a wood oil that can make the wood highly diaelectric, the Bible mentions that the Ark was supposed to be handled by priests wearing special clothing and the Ark was to be lifted with two poles, probably also of high lignan wood. Tesla mentioned that the curtain at the entrance of the Holy of Holies could have generated high voltage with just air passing by it, to charge the Ark with a deadly amount of electricity, enough to kill anyone that touched the Ark as was warned that was not to be done. I have worked with small oil filled capacitors that could store enough power that potentially could have kill me, years ago I built an oscilloscope out of Navy surplus parts and in the power supply was a 4,000 volt filter capacitor that when I went to short it out to handle, it let out a loud bang before I even touched the terminals together, the capacitor was only about 1" wide by about 2" tall and 3" long, I'm just glad I never shorted it out with my finger. One other thing to think about is when Adam and Eve where told not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, it wasn't any king of fruit tree, it was about learning things they shouldn't know and we all know who opened that can of worms? Satan, he passed on things that have made of mess that effect things to this very day. Speaking of a can of worms, I've meditated on if we should have ever come to use atomic power and have come to the conclusion that it was probably one of the things the fallen angels past on to mankind, knowing that it's one of the tools that could destroy all of God's people.

Biking this is very interesting,indeed. I have read of Enoch plus listened to the story a few years ago onlike, Enoch was also one taken by God " enoch was no more because God took him". All I remember.
Ezekeal is also interesting, talks of chariots,wheels, lights described as jewels and they turn not,but dart sideways and up and down.
Also Ishaoh and Job has mention of the constelations, Pleades,Orion,Dracon, i use to love to study about mystery of Bivble and anceant history.Remember the giants in Enoch?

Last edited:
It's true, when I was about 9 years old, my younger brother and I were heading into the house at dustdark, and a big circular flying machine came over us and the house, with lights circling the outer bottom of the craft, that were colors of jewels, which till today, I have never seen lights that looked like them. They were blue, yellow, red and rotating and it had a real quite sound of power. We could of hit it with a rock under handed it was so close to the ground. I had my 12 gauge Iver Johnson and thought about shooting it, but was so amazed at it, thinking how beautiful the lights were, and why doesn't it fall, hardly no sound at all, and barely moving.
We watch it until it went out of sight and went inside and told none of our other 5 siblings , or Mother and Father, because we knew that they would never believe us, and we couldn't believe it either after seeing it. For 20 years we never spoke of it to each other, then one day in our 20's, I asked him if he remembered seeing that craft, he said yes, so I asked him to explain it to me, what he had seen. He told me exactly what we had seen. "True Storey".

I am sure we have scared off any sophisticated space alien civilization with our wackiness. Why would they want to have anything to do with such folks as humans? Any doubts to our dubious character was removed by us selecting a nitwit like Biden to be the leader of the "free world", whatever that means. Nope, they are halfway across the galaxy by now after putting a big red X over our solar system.

Biking this is very interesting,indeed. I have read of Enoch plus listened to the story a few years ago onlike, Enoch was also one taken by God " enoch was no more because God took him". All I remember.
Ezekeal is also interesting, talks of chariots,wheels, lights described as jewels and they turn not,but dart sideways and up and down.
Also Ishaoh and Job has mention of the constelations, Pleades,Orion,Dracon, i use to love to study about mystery of Bivble and anceant history.Remember the giants in Enoch?
Genesis 6 mentions that the giants were on the earth before and after the flood, the giants are explained by the Scripture, " The sons of God saw that the daughters of men looked good and took them as wives and their offspring were giant's, Steve Quayle and Tom Horn have a lot of writings and videos about this subject, gensix.com .

Genesis 6 mentions that the giants were on the earth before and after the flood, the giants are explained by the Scripture, " The sons of God saw that the daughters of men looked good and took them as wives and their offspring were giant's, Steve Quayle and Tom Horn have a lot of writings and videos about this subject, gensix.com .

Yes I know plus many skeletins of giants have been uncovered. Not to speak of David and Golieth.

There are too many things on earth that cannot be explained. Too many so-called coincidences to be believed. Primitive people could not have built things like Puma Punku. Precisely cut H blocks from solid granite were not made with stone tools and placed so precisely. When they were made most people would have been more focused on daily existence, like eating

There are too many things on earth that cannot be explained. Too many so-called coincidences to be believed. Primitive people could not have built things like Puma Punku. Precisely cut H blocks from solid granite were not made with stone tools and placed so precisely. When they were made most people would have been more focused on daily existence, like eating

Not to speak of the spiritial world aka non mass.

I've seen what I thought was a UFO. When I was about 16 I was driving home on a dirt road at night. I saw flashing lights low in the sky like a plane, but it didn't seem right. I slowed down and watched. It was a clear night and I could make out the silhouette. I looked like a boomerang in the sky. When I got home I told my dad and he kind of scoffed at me. Then later on the news during the weather report the announcer mentioned several sightings of something strange flying over central Iowa. We later figured out that it was a B-2 flying wing bomber. This was a couple years before the Gulf War and they weren't really widely known about yet.

I believe in UFOs but I think they're mostly experimental military craft. I won't discount that aliens might exist, God made a huge universe after all, and it's kind of arrogant to think He didn't make any other life forms besides earth life. But it seems to me that there are explanations for most UFOs besides it being aliens, if you're willing to look for an answer...

I've seen what I thought was a UFO. When I was about 16 I was driving home on a dirt road at night. I saw flashing lights low in the sky like a plane, but it didn't seem right. I slowed down and watched. It was a clear night and I could make out the silhouette. I looked like a boomerang in the sky. When I got home I told my dad and he kind of scoffed at me. Then later on the news during the weather report the announcer mentioned several sightings of something strange flying over central Iowa. We later figured out that it was a B-2 flying wing bomber. This was a couple years before the Gulf War and they weren't really widely known about yet.

I believe in UFOs but I think they're mostly experimental military craft. I won't discount that aliens might exist, God made a huge universe after all, and it's kind of arrogant to think He didn't make any other life forms besides earth life. But it seems to me that there are explanations for most UFOs besides it being aliens, if you're willing to look for an answer...

We're sure not the brightest bulbs in the universe thats for sure, its been one war after another since Eden.

The tower of Babel spoke of a time when there was a single tongue and people worked together in an attempt to challenge God himself.
Ben

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how Lucifer talked 1/3 of the Holy angels in Heaven to side with him against God. Lucifer was described as extra special angel so guess heaven had some 'stars' too,pun . And he and them were thrown down here.
God said our mind couldn't handle the truth while in the flesh and He will answer our questions later though.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how Lucifer talked 1/3 of the Holy angels in Heaven to side with him against God. Lucifer was described as extra special angel so guess heaven had some 'stars' too,pun . And he and them were thrown down here.
God said our mind couldn't handle the truth while in the flesh and He will answer our questions later though.
I really don't pay Lucifer much mind. He is none of my buisness. The book of Job shows us he is a son of God that was a troublesome character. Meanwhile God was proud of Job. Durring Jobs trials he never blamed Lucifer. Job's major mistake was to question if God had made a mistake. That was when God joined in the party and reminded Job of his majesty and how God's workings are beyond our capacity to understand.

Job's example to stay focused on God and accept his infinite wisdom is a good model.

Ben

I really don't pay Lucifer much mind. He is none of my buisness. The book of Job shows us he is a son of God that was a troublesome character. Meanwhile God was proud of Job. Durring Jobs trials he never blamed Lucifer. Job's major mistake was to question if God had made a mistake. That was when God joined in the party and reminded Job of his majesty and how God's workings are beyond our capacity to understand.

Job's example to stay focused on God and accept his infinite wisdom is a good model.

Ben

Lucifer is of th same Morning Star group as Jesus. But lucifer fell. And the Bareans did say study and prove all things.

Not a menber of this or any organized religion,but do study most of them.

Bible Gateway passage: 1 Thessalonians 5:21-23 - King James Version

1 Thessalonians 5:21-23

King James Version

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Read full chapter

Last edited:
Back about 1963 a local paper reported about 2 or 3 Boy scouts doing a scout project by the river 2 miles from the nuke plant.
When the scouts went around a bend in the river a ufo sat hovering over the river.
The scouts took photos as they had cameras with them.
Some guys showed up at their houses and wanted the cameras and film telling the boys they were FBI.
I never heard any more about it but I know their parents were po and not at the boys.

There was this one time that I was out on a dark moonless night.
Out of nowhere this strange craft appeared.
I pulled over to get a better look and it came up right behind me.
It had a flashing blue light and this alien creature approached me and said:
"Son, do you know how fast you were going?"

Unidentified, and if he caught up with me, I can tell you that it was 'flying'.
Meets the criteria for UFO.
Not sure which galaxy he was from. But it was not the "Ford Galaxy".
lol.gif

Last edited:
Yes. It is fascinating to watch the top scientists encounter these and walk away saying "impossible".
Well, it's there!
It got there.
There is just no earthly explanation how.
They don't like that.
And evidence of obvious extraterrestrial "help" is the only explanation left.
Dozens of these 'impossible miracles' are scattered all over the Earth.

Last edited:
If I'm flying a craft that can cross light years of space in moments and I wanted to get rid of a planet, how hard would it be?
I figure they're hear to watch or help. I suppose they have rules to follow that limits what they can do.
I've never seen an alien craft that I know of but I have seen things I can't explain.

I know that there are people who would use the presence of aliens to take control of the people - something aliens have no reason to do.
Watch for the false flag incident and be ready.

I refuse to believe Earth contains the only life in this plane of existence just because we haven't found it anywhere else. It took us decades to get a satellite out of our solar system. No human has ventured farther than the moon. That's the modern equivalent of Europeans making it to Ireland and saying "well I guess there's nothing else out there."

Human history is full of proof that, collectively, we're too arrogant for our own good.

I fully believe we have been undisturbed here on Earth, and any "unbelievable" ancient works were just the product of unfathomable labor and patience. 1000 years from now our ancestors may think we were stupid to build atomic bombs, and aliens had to of helped us.

Scientists "invented" new math during the space race and Manhattan Project. Seventy years ago that stuff required being one of the smartest people in the world to understand. Now it's part of the curriculum for certain undergrad degrees. To me that is proof that we're dumb as rocks when compared to our decedents. But still arrogant enough to believe we know everything. Again, this is looking at the average of all 7 billion of us.

There is the pesky "speed of light" thing that gets in the way of me believing visitors from distant galxies.

Ben
I get that.

What is interesting is that some of these objects on the military videos move through 3D space like I would move my mouse on a computer screen. It is like they are windows in space that are moved from a perspective outside of 3D space...which would eliminate that pesky speed of light limitation. They move without using reaction drives/engines, and without regard to momentum. Fascinating to watch.

Granted, I'm not ruling out hoaxes, or equipment issues, or the like, but when you hear the pilots speak, and then you see multiple videos...and then there was the "probe" Oumuamua....

200 years ago we couldn't have conceived of nuclear weapons. We thought Newton had explained much of the world, and then along came relativity...and then quantum mechanics. There is a lot we don't now yet.

If I'm flying a craft that can cross light years of space in moments and I wanted to get rid of a planet, how hard would it be?
I figure they're hear to watch or help. I suppose they have rules to follow that limits what they can do.
I guess I think the most likely thing is that any aliens would behave like us, by which I don't mean "acting human" but I think they might have mixed motives, and mixed morality. I'm not sure I would assume they are a monolithic group, and I would definitely not assume any alien species is arriving to with beneficial (to humanity) motives. I suspect that some Native Americans might have assumed the new arrivals from Europe were well intentioned.

Some SciFi books have a premise that there are warring species, and one might help us if helping us harms their opponent.
I know that there are people who would use the presence of aliens to take control of the people - something aliens have no reason to do.
Watch for the false flag incident and be ready.
You would think that if our nation's leaders knew there were aliens, they would stop with the petty BS they use to divide us into voting blocks. After all, even the radical BLMer and the radical white supremacist have more in common with each other than they do with aliens of any kind. This could be a great unifying thing.

I could see our leaders going in several directions.
  1. Globalist, Centralized Approach: But, the continuation of our petty human differences (China & Taiwan; Russia & Ukraine, etc.) makes me think this is not happening. Even though there is a globalist movement, it is not making headway, and seems to be breaking apart in Europe. Obviously, it gained a victory in Biden over Trump, but that was not a definitive victory.

2. De-Centralized Preparation for Defense of Species: We cannot hope to defeat a species which uses reactionless, super-luminal transport. We could only hope to make their occupation of the Earth untenable, and it would be a centuries long fight at best. This would seem to be a last resort (and it would require our leaders to put humanity above their petty desires for power).
Crazy stuff to think about.

I guess I put the arrival of aliens in the category of EMP. If I can prepare for EMP, then I'm best prepared for aliens. So, I don't actually have to worry about aliens to prepare for them. (And, after all, if an alien race wanted to take over the Earth, an EMP attack would be the first thing they would do.)

Last edited:
Yes. It is fascinating to watch the top scientists encounter these and walk away saying "impossible".
Well, it's there!
It got there.
There is just no earthly explanation how.
They don't like that.
And evidence of obvious extraterrestrial "help" is the only explanation left.
Dozens of these 'impossible miracles' are scattered all over the Earth.
Indeed, maybe a primary factor in the Drake Equation is humanity's capacity to dis-inform itself, to disbelieve reality, and persuade others of non-real beliefs for petty reasons or mere stupidity.

Last edited:
So far the science we have cannot explain where gravity comes from and how it works, They use "magic words" like dark energy and dark matter to fill in for places that gravity doesn't work as it should. They need to look at the universe and come up with a new theory that explains the way that it behaves - like the electric universe. That explains gravity at the quantum level and the galactic level where relativity falls on its face.

They also have to stop preaching the speed of light rule because the speed of light varies depending on the medium it travels through. Space is a medium we don't understand yet. The Pleiadians have told three different people in different countries that they travel "point to point" at the speed of thought. The only way that works is if the speed of light is not limiting to thinking beings. We have a lot more to learn before we can get very far.

All interesting replies,thanks yall. I still don't know cra but at least have more ideas it.
I think something lifted those rocks on the pyramids and it wasn't man. I did do a fair study on that,but still really don't know. I also know that man can't get along with men. And war has been around since Cain and Able.Or longer,who was Cains wife and where was Nod?
I think UFOs ould be real?:dunno:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back