Ultra-Badass highspeed chase scenes. BAD 2-the BONE.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
This is in my opinion the "second best" chase scene "ever". But I love this movie. The music is great, and the music "stays" in the background. Notice there is no music till he starts the Mustang.

Notice all the beautiful 55'-56'-57-58' Fords and Chevy's Parked on the roadside.

Last edited:
This is in my opinion the "second best" chase scene "ever". But I love this movie. The music is great, and the music "stays" in the background. Notice there is no music till he starts the Mustang.

Thanks for posting and bring back some good memories. That Bullitt 390 4 speed is something I'd love to have, but.... I might prefer this:

So who has their OWN story??
He hee! :D I'll never tell!
...But the cops in Huntsville, AL learned that it was pointless to chase a '58 Austin Healey into a neighborhood😁.
Not mine, but it looked exactly like this (including the hood that wouldn't stay latched):
12697_p34_l.jpg

It popped up 2" and provided extra cooling to the engine when you got over 75mph.

He hee! :D I'll never tell!
...But the cops in Huntsville, AL learned that it was pointless to chase a '58 Austin Healey into a neighborhood😁.
Not mine, but it looked exactly like this (including the hood that wouldn't stay latched):
12697_p34_l.jpg

It popped up 2" and provided extra cooling to the engine when you got over 75mph.
$1,495.00 NEW in mid 60's

So who has their OWN story??
Does a slow-speed car chase with cops in pursuit count? I'd say ask OJ but he's dead now. :D

Long before all that, a cop came up behind me with red lights on, I slowed down, kept slowing down..... with fingers crossed he'd pass me...... didn't happen, I finally stop. It was an old classic muscle car, I swapped license plate from another car that was in my name, the car got impounded, not a good night.

As an FYI: Generally speaking I don't run, I seriously can't remember one time when I've run, from anyone.

And for another short story totally unrelated to the one above. When your pulled over for the second time in two days for a loud exhaust in a small town - don't pull over immediately/aggressively, get out of the car pronto after stopped and walk back to the cop car with pissed WTHeck look on your face. It's frowned upon.... cop told me "don't do that" .... stay in the car.

Long before all that, a cop came up behind me with red lights on, I slowed down, kept slowing down..... with fingers crossed he'd pass me...... didn't happen, I finally stop. It was an old classic muscle car, I swapped license plate from another car that was in my name, the car got impounded, not a good night.
That's why I ran from the law.
If you were a 17-y/o with beer in the car and they 'caught' you, it was a night in jail and your car got impounded.
Running from them was the same.
...Catch me if you can!!!
38814-52a6349c8260e2825febba8b89ec5828.data

That's why I ran from the law.
If you were a 17-y/o with beer in the car and they 'caught' you, it was a night in jail and your car got impounded.
Running from them was the same.
...Catch me if you can!!!
38814-52a6349c8260e2825febba8b89ec5828.data
A friend took one of my cars for a joy-ride one night. He out ran the cops with it. But.... the cop did finally see the car parked at his house with the hood hot, he was questioned but cops couldn't prove jack squat.

Latest posts

Back