Un ("!*#&@") believable.....China may take over BAGRAM Airfield.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biden is just doing what his masters in China told him to do.
Things will go bad for China just like they did for every other country that has gone to Afghanistan.
The big difference in the way China will fight and the way America fought will be the ROI. China will just kill everyone but it will still go bad for them.

Who did you honestly expect to take over in Afghanistan?

I don't "CARE" about that........I "CARE" about the mismanagement of America.

I don't "CARE" about that........I "CARE" about the mismanagement of America.
America has been mismanaged since John Quincy Adams left office. You could argue Washington, Adams and Jefferson screwed up from time to time. Every president since has had his successes and failures, but we have inexorably been on the decline from the get-go.

I get what you're saying. While earlier, we were on a steep slope, now we're in free-fall and we know it. I really wish someone would say otherwise and point out, tactically and strategically, what we can do. Because right now, we're a bunch of unorganized individuals.

America has been mismanaged since John Quincy Adams left office. You could argue Washington, Adams and Jefferson screwed up from time to time. Every president since has had his successes and failures, but we have inexorably been on the decline from the get-go.

I get what you're saying. While earlier, we were on a steep slope, now we're in free-fall and we know it. I really wish someone would say otherwise and point out, tactically and strategically, what we can do. Because right now, we're a bunch of unorganized individuals.
Here you go

https://conventionofstates.com/
Ben

I really wish someone would say otherwise and point out, tactically and strategically, what we can do. Because right now, we're a bunch of unorganized individuals.

You "can't" SAVE America. Sadly you will actually be "lucky" if you can save some of those whom you love and that are counting on you for their safety.

Interesting idea, but I have concerns that it would be twisted around and end up making things worse. I would need to study the nature of state legislatures to understand how good or bad they are for the country before I'd be an advocate for this. As an example, New York's legislature makes Congress look like good, decent, red-blooded Americans.

Interesting idea, but I have concerns that it would be twisted around and end up making things worse. I would need to study the nature of state legislatures to understand how good or bad they are for the country before I'd be an advocate for this. As an example, New York's legislature makes Congress look like good, decent, red-blooded Americans.
What comes out of the convention has to be ratified by 2/3 of the states.

Ben

What comes out of the convention has to be ratified by 2/3 of the states.

Ben
Yes, I get that. But what's going to be proposed to be ratified? There may be some good amendments and maybe some bad ones. My point is politicians are weasels who will tell you that some new government entity is exactly what it isn't. Example: The Patriot Act. Where I come from, dumping on 4A is not patriotic at all!

At first glance, the 14th amendment doesn't look all that bad, except it has been used to turn "These United States", which recognized the sovereignty of the individual states into "THE United States" which does not.

Language does not exist that can thwart the unscrupulous. Tampering with the Constitution at a time when there is such turmoil and contention does not seem like a good idea to me.

And what good will it do? We see 1A, 2A, 10A and other amendments regularly ignored and mocked by leftist scum. They roll right over it and do what they want without consequences.

And that's the problem.

And what good will it do? We see 1A, 2A, 10A and other amendments regularly ignored and mocked by leftist scum. They roll right over it and do what they want without consequences.

And the righties flapping their jaws saying they're gonna do something and it never comes to fruition. I suppose, in all fairness, if they tried it would never make it to the floor of the House.

I have come to the conclusion it's all a shell game.

Latest posts

Back