Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I would love to build one of those. I do wonder what climates they work best in, or at least how far south they would work.
BacP I found this not sure if it says or not but it is neato.

Just watched it and to skip to greenhouse 2:18 into video. Looking at that huge hole 12 feet deep in the ground I hope there are no sleep walkers around that place.

Last edited:

Bacpacker

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
BacP I found this not sure if it says or not but it is neato.

Just watched it and to skip to greenhouse 2:18 into video. Looking at that huge hole 12 feet deep in the ground I hope there are no sleep walkers around that place.

Thanks for the link Meer. I've bookmarked it to watch when I have a chance.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I have watched several of this man's videos. A few years ago he made and sold preparedness kits in tins the size of an Altoid mint tin. He lives in southern Arizona (I cannot imagine living there this time of year), and has done lots with water catchment.

Patchouli

Patriot
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Someone in the comments pointed out 2 errors...on pages 3 and 8. On page 3 it reads that water is denser than rock. Haha. But I'm wondering if they meant the ability of either to hold the heat and in comparison, a rock will hold heat longer than water, will it not?
On page 8 it shows a diagram with winter sunrise in the West, winter sunset in the east. Lol
(Edit to add, in the Benson Report)

Latest posts