United States beats the Netherlands 2-0 to win its fourth WWC title

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Una dama muy hermosa Mike...

Sometimes ya gotta break balls to get the party started...

I think Sup went into a fetal position in the corner...

:rolleyes:

...Only from laughing too hard:ROLF:

Ustedes los blancos me hacen reir!
AC9D5D39-7C84-4BB2-9F4A-8A6670030733.gif

OK, I ain't giving no more likes cause I don't know what the hell your saying and I'm sick of using the damn translator!

Shooter, you see what the hell you done started man?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Supp, you know this all started with me agreeing with you, then Shooter started this "Press 2 for Spanish stuff"!!!

Whoa...wait a minute !!

Look back a few pages and see who ( cough Dutchboy cough ) brought up the " Press 1 " thing...

I may be drinkin'...but I sure as hell ain't drunk...........yet !!

:D

Hell, how else am I going to understand this stuff??

Come on man, I love ya bro, but you still started this stuff, cause I don't speak Spanish!!!

One thing for sure, I've had one helluva laugh out of it, and I ain't got a clue what the hell your saying!!

Yeah, I'm drinking too!!!

In fact, it's time for my son & I to eat our hoagies we got for din din. Gotta soften that wine blow somehow! :drinking:

Well folks, It's been great, but I'm going to eat my hoagies now! I still love my homie Shooter, even though he's an
instigator. He can't help it, he's from Philly and so am I! We challenged people!!!

Oh hell, now Taz is jumping on the damn bandwagon!!!

Actually, it’s me and Top who usually start it, soon followed by Shooter and havvy (Havasu). What you also don’t know is that this all really started about 2 or 3 forums ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back