Urine: a useful and abundant natural resource

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry i have no idea what you are saying??

Aye, sorry for the obscurity, Cap'n.. :) https://dune.fandom.com/wiki/Stillsuit :cool: (Translation: Even Urine could be a Far More 'useful and abundant natural resource', if we Had such-suits - and would, thus, 'waste' Very little of our #1 All-Important Natural Resource.. Agua. 👍

Great informative Vid, though.. Not the First time I've heard of 'urine to make 'Saltpeter' for BP and/or Fertilizer'... Have to try it, someday.. :cool:

jd

Interesting, thank you. I pee in the garden, Tomatoes mostly. They seem to like the extra nitrogen.

Never heard of, or thought of, mixing wood ash and urine. Used to just throw the ashes in the compost. Never pee’d in the compost either. I scattered it directly in the garden with no adverse effects.

Live and learn! I have a new place to pee now! 😊

Well, While I'm sure its all fine and everything .. I really don't want to eat a tomato that sucked up my pee. Those juices just need to be Me pee free. 🤢
Well, think about me; being a dedicated beer-drinker, I am flushing away a 'gold mine'! gaah
(Didya get the "gold" pun?:D)

Interesting, thank you. I pee in the garden, Tomatoes mostly. They seem to like the extra nitrogen.

Never heard of, or thought of, mixing wood ash and urine. Used to just throw the ashes in the compost. Never pee’d in the compost either. I scattered it directly in the garden with no adverse effects.

Live and learn! I have a new place to pee now! 😊

Try rabbit poop. Most rabbits pee and poop in the same place so their poop is covered in pee. Mine use litter boxes to catch both pee and poop for the garden.

Latest posts

Back