Vinyl Creations

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Using my cutter today to cut card stock and write cooking instructions for some cookie in a jars we’ve made for some friends for Christmas.
I’ll try and remember to post finished pics when they are done. :)

Attachments

• 93E0C29B-B2F2-42F2-B2E6-8EDDE48EAC7E.jpeg
    93E0C29B-B2F2-42F2-B2E6-8EDDE48EAC7E.jpeg
    940.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 8ACA629B-50B2-4FD7-BB45-10AF7F44739B.jpeg
    8ACA629B-50B2-4FD7-BB45-10AF7F44739B.jpeg
    924.9 KB · Views: 19
@Double R Did you CUT those with the vinyl cutter? What kind of cutter do you have? Looks like a Cricut? I have a 24" full size cutter in the basement don't think I can cut paper like that with the big machine, maybe I could. Cool work though!

This is a silhouette cameo vinyl machine.
I cut the card stock with it (in this case) and then swapped to the pens.
With the cameo you don’t have to continually buy stuff like you do with a cricut. Also don’t have to have internet to use it. Best choice I made for my crafts.

@Double R You just gave me a reason to pick one of those machines up if I ever see one cheap! I can do basically the same thing with the cutter that I've got, but I have to have special pens for mine.

Very nice work I'd say!

962791BF-CD49-42F1-91D0-2B06E65C3A16.jpeg
@Double R You just gave me a reason to pick one of those machines up if I ever see one cheap! I can do basically the same thing with the cutter that I've got, but I have to have special pens for mine.

Very nice work I'd say!
Silhouette has their own pens for the machine. They are junk. They also have a 3 piece pen adapter they sell to use with regular pens. Again, junk.
The metal adapter you see in the pics above was the best investment. I can use pencil, gel pens, permanent markers, you name it. Love this machine! Most people I know with cricut now own a silhouette. Lol
If you get one let me know. I’ll happily walk you threw the learning curve.
Just made this box and ornament (it’s actually a 2 sided ornament) with my machine. The box is card stock. I added bubble wrap to the inside as it will be shipped. I’ll also wrap it in bubble wrap before putting it in the box. Thought you might like to see more I’m doing with it

D55B3D3F-360B-491D-A506-90C3B9115F6A.jpeg
When your niece is learning to cook and she needs some help sheets I make it happen!
Going to go on the inside of a cabinet door in the kitchen.

Latest posts

Back