Want a 32 species garden seed packet?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never know if I have the right growing season for these vaults, so why waste money on seeds that won't flourish here ya know?

Because we live so far from anything, we get many things shipped here. We order from Walmart quite often (free shipping). Once you set up your account at Walmart you can make as many shopping lists as you want. We always had an ongoing one there we would add to until we reached the minimum free shipping and then just order all of it. It helps so we don't forget an item.
I have made a new list there where I put things that I would order if I thought real bad times were coming soon. LTS foods and such to bolster our stocks at the last minute (you can never have too much food!). I added the these garden seeds to that list even though we have seeds stocked now.
Thank you, VenomJockey for bringing it to my attention.

Because we live so far from anything, we get many things shipped here. We order from Walmart quite often (free shipping). Once you set up your account at Walmart you can make as many shopping lists as you want. We always had an ongoing one there we would add to until we reached the minimum free shipping and then just order all of it. It helps so we don't forget an item.
I have made a new list there where I put things that I would order if I thought real bad times were coming soon. LTS foods and such to bolster our stocks at the last minute (you can never have too much food!). I added the these garden seeds to that list even though we have seeds stocked now.
Thank you, VenomJockey for bringing it to my attention.

Yeah, modified my shopping list, too...ordered a couple packets and will do some planting. I have a good half acre I can devote to this in my yard, and still have a 2 acre yard to play with. I order almost everything online, including most groceries (Walmart delivers groceries, too!).

Yeah, modified my shopping list, too...ordered a couple packets and will do some planting. I have a good half acre I can devote to this in my yard, and still have a 2 acre yard to play with. I order almost everything online, including most groceries (Walmart delivers groceries, too!).

I've read where folks are getting dented cans when they order cases of things ( veggies,fruits,etc). You ever have this problem? I want to order from them online but I don't want to have to take back cases of food to my local walmart ( misses the whole point of not having to drive to walmart lol)

I've read where folks are getting dented cans when they order cases of things ( veggies,fruits,etc). You ever have this problem? I want to order from them online but I don't want to have to take back cases of food to my local walmart ( misses the whole point of not having to drive to walmart lol)

I haven't had any problems with dented cans, etc. The orders are always filled and there has been no damage, so far, anyway. Very convenient. Actually, even if the can were to b e dented, as long as it's not punctured, it's still OK...no harm done.

I've had no trouble either and we order a lot of stuff of all kinds.

The trouble we have is keeping the stupid elk from eating or destroying everything. You need at least a 7 foot fence and if that is not electrified they just keep working on it until they make a hole in it.
That's good to know. 7ft electric fence around the green house. ✔ That should keep the bears from getting to curious too.

Latest posts

Back