Want something decent for the kids to watch, or listen to??...try these....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Mayberry RFD, My Three Sons, and many classic movies. I also liked a couple of movies I got for grandkids, Land Before Time, The Little Mermaid.

Meerkat, Amish Heart....all those programs are available for viewing or free download at archive.org - - they have THOUSANDS of those programs, from Bonanza to the Little Rascals (which I happen to like, too!). Just search for what you want on the archive.org site. I just downloaded about 30 of the Beverly Hillbillies episodes, getting more now...love the Beverly Hillbillies!! LOL

Meerkat, Amish Heart....all those programs are available for viewing or free download at archive.org - - they have THOUSANDS of those programs, from Bonanza to the Little Rascals (which I happen to like, too!). Just search for what you want on the archive.org site. I just downloaded about 30 of the Beverly Hillbillies episodes, getting more now...love the Beverly Hillbillies!! LOL

LOL, Beverly Hillbillies is also one of our fav.s .We have 4 CDs of them about 50 episodes, my 47 year old daughter loves to watch them when she visits.
Thanks for site too. Lots going on now so will check it out in more detail later.

Latest posts

Back