Washington Redskins

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
They are now "The Washington Football Team". No worse than the soccer team in Kansas City "Sporting KC".

The word "Washington" is pretty racist. They should be called "The Northwest Football Team".
Why does anyone support all the un-American ball teams?
Shouldn't that be the Mid-Atlantic Foot ball team? To be honest I have found that I get more work done without professional sports. Then again based on their typical performance they could be called the Washington Mutts.....

Before I moved to the United States, I lived in the DC area for 17 years. Our baseball team (now called the "Nationals") was the Washington Senators; an apt name, since they were perennial losers. In keeping with the idea of apropos names, I believe we should call the football team the "Lobbyists".

, I think they should go for The Big One:

The DC Lovables
I suggested the change from the Washington Redskins to the Washington Foreskins.

I don't think they liked it.
Too many unsuitable jokes to post here :rolleyes:.

I suggested the change from the Washington Redskins to the Washington Foreskins.

I don't think they liked it.
Too many unsuitable jokes to post here :rolleyes:.
Many of us men 'of a certain age' lost our foreskins shortly after birth - apparently as a routine assist in hygiene. Your suggestion might create antagonism.

I am surprised that have not started attacking the uniforms yet. There is no “diversity” when all the team wears the same color. And red, isn’t that RACIST? It refers to the Red Skins that the ‘native americans’ were referred to by the early white supremacist war mongers who came over and decimated their happy population. I bet it was coined by Christopher Columbus, who is now a hated symbol of all that is unjust and whatever else the trigger words are that they scream as they tear down statues of him.

I am surprised that have not started attacking the uniforms yet. There is no “diversity” when all the team wears the same color. And red, isn’t that RACIST? It refers to the Red Skins that the ‘native americans’ were referred to by the early white supremacist war mongers who came over and decimated their happy population. I bet it was coined by Christopher Columbus, who is now a hated symbol of all that is unjust and whatever else the trigger words are that they scream as they tear down statues of him.

I agree, since they went after the Atlanta Braves about 30 years for alot less .

Latest posts

Back