We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you weren't an 19 year old in 1969...well, you just haven't lived, or loved. God, I miss those days.

Now, I'm here and fading away...

And this can't be missed...God bless them, passed over the bar. Only Jeff and Bob are left.

My dad, born in 1907, one of 20 children, quit school in the 4th grade. At 14, he had his own Ford car, cut down, and sprung up for heavy loads. He (his sisters said) ran shine from Monck's Corner, SC to Charlotte for spending money. He denied it all his life to me. His sisters winked and said how does a 14 year old boy get a new 1920 Model T car pickin' cotton?

Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood, Ronnie Lane (bass), and keyboardist Ian McLagan at their best. Some of the best riffs in rock history.

No in 1969 I was only 13, and yes a teen, and yes that IS the music I was listening to !.................

I don't speak French heck some say I don't even speak English, but I love this song even though I have no idea what she is saying.

It is at 23:48 on video.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back