We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like hearing Patti Page sing the Tennessee Waltz. I like both Dominggo and Pavarotti too.
Do you like any Celtic type music,Mairead Nesbit is very talented violinist.Plus I like the song Danny Boy.

LOve, lOVe, LoVE, LovE most Celtic music - and old bluegrass - strangely, they are closely related in many ways. I love what the Irish do with their voice in traditional tunes. There's a name for it that I can never remember.

LOve, lOVe, LoVE, LovE most Celtic music - and old bluegrass - strangely, they are closely related in many ways. I love what the Irish do with their voice in traditional tunes. There's a name for it that I can never remember.

Josh Brolin can really sing 'You Raise Me Up'. I also like Bing Crosby now and then I put him up here.

Josh Brolin can really sing 'You Raise Me Up'. I also like Bing Crosby now and then I put him up here.
My Gpa looked like Bing and lived out of North Hollywood. He would be in a restaurant and have someone come up and ask for his autograph (thinking he was Bing) then get mad at him when he signed his own name. My Gpa could also sing.

College kids listening to our old music for first time, plus I like the song too.

Latest posts

Back