We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anti new world order. NSFW really brief non sexy nudity.
Never mind, here's a censored one.

I wouldn't be putting Jack White in the same universe as Pagey when it comes to playing. Or writing....Not even close...
While I found Pageboy to be somewhat of a jerk in conversation as he was interviewed, there is a documentary featuring those three playing together and discussing music. Page considers White good enough for him.

While I found Pageboy to be somewhat of a jerk in conversation as he was interviewed, there is a documentary featuring those three playing together and discussing music. Page considers White good enough for him.
I've saw that show to. They had a good time playing and discussing music. But IMO Page is hands down one of the best ever. And yes that list is long. Lol

I've seen that. Page was just being polite.

I've saw that show to. They had a good time playing and discussing music. But IMO Page is hands down one of the best ever. And yes that list is long. Lol
I think this has been a topic of discussion here before…opinions and reality of the best guitarists. I also think Page is one of the top 3 best, I didn’t mean White was one of even the top ten. But he’s good enough. Y’all are touchy about that subject. @haboob @Bacpacker
:cool:

Latest posts

Back