We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why Can't We Be Friends? This song, makes me think of people who have no loyalty to someone, but keep reaching out to them to manipulate them. It is called duplicity. Can't be friends with people who play you, have no regrets, and would do it again in a heartbeat. I have no trust of someone once I've been played.

Was driving up to the RV today and Just Breathe came on. All the feels...transports ya back. I love Eddie Vedder's voice.
apparently Pearl Jam and Nirvana are making a comeback with the HS Gen Z crowd. LOL

@Terri9630 and @DrJenner there are videos that are not allowed to be shared due to some restrictions. I've tried posting some myself. I haven't figured out how to tell which ones are that way until I have posted them. Then I go back to YouTube and find another version of the same video that will share and edit.

Let's see if this one will play. No, I'll search for another one.

Third try worked.

It is annoying! If we could figure out which ones don't or won't play, it would make it much easier.
Probably has something to do with video copyright or licensing on you tubes part- since it allows you to click to their site and play it

Latest posts

Back