We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don't know why, but I'm just hungry for some Blue-Man Group music.
Anybody that can make a bunch of sewer-pipes sound awesome is ok in my book! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Can" t remember if I posted this , a friend of mine , his wife was in her last days (cancer ) Their daughter put this on the tube for her .

1985 we were in a recession You could not buy a job around here. So I tossed my tools, a pup tent ,sleeping bag.my 22 in my Mustang and took off to Florida with $200.00 in my pocket. This song was on the radio

Pulled into a camp ground on a Saturday and went work on Tuesday
All I had for food was a jar of p-nut butter and box of crackers. Tuesday evening I drove up to my camp site and the squirrels had found my p-nut butter, chewed a hole in the jar and were having a party. I grabbed my 22 and started popping tree rats. The camp owner started yelling for me to stop.. Mans name was Charlie. I told Charlie the tree rats ate my food for the week. so now i am going to eat them. Charlie made a life time friend when he asked if I needed any seasonings.

Latest posts

Back