We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A 20 year old classic:

They're glitzy for sure (Vixen), so I listen without looking. They hit some high notes! I enjoyed Pat Benetar at one time too, and Heart. I like Bonnie Raitt and Sheryl Crow. Lana Del Rey has a beautiful voice but her lyrics and videos are too :eek: for me. LOL

Yep Vixen was glitzy for sure. But they were cute back in the 80's. LOL
Pat has an amazing range, well she used to anyway. She trained in opera growing up. Supposedly had a 7 octave range.

Never listened to Bonny at all. So no Clue. Cheryl had a decent voice, but her politics turned me off, like so many others.
Never heard of Lana Del Rey.

Here's another tune from Zep

My brother speaks/understands Japanese and this is his new favorite band:

They are quite entertaining. I'm trying to find one they did with some music that sounded like it was from a video game but I don't know the name of it. They started this group while in school.

One recently sent by a brother overseas, it resonates due to past drama in our family... :confused:

Dropkick Murphys

That's Boston Irish, now for Rory Gallagher:

A Million Miles Away

Rolling Stone Magazine once asked Jimi Hendrix how it felt to to be the greatest guitarist in the world, and Hendrix replied:

"I don't know... ask Rory Gallagher." :oops:

I used to listen to Rory Gallagher. Tonight tuning in to some loud classical music so the dog won’t be too freaked out by the nonstop fireworks.
1656904484519.jpeg

Another really weird one from the group my brother likes. No music video with it. Music sounds like its from a video game.

This one does have a video that is weird.

One recently sent by a brother overseas, it resonates due to past drama in our family... :confused:

Dropkick Murphys

That's Boston Irish, now for Rory Gallagher:

A Million Miles Away

Rolling Stone Magazine once asked Jimi Hendrix how it felt to to be the greatest guitarist in the world, and Hendrix replied:

"I don't know... ask Rory Gallagher." :oops:
Thrilled to find this thread- huge music fans here. There's a Rory Gallagher festival every June in Donegal. Guess I'd qualify as an 80's rock chick :cool: My favourite band would be Fleetwood Mac, and listen to Blues, Rock and heavy metal across all eras.

Latest posts

Back