We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skynyrd! YEAH BABY!:woo hoo:
mosh.gif

I actually watched and listened to all of the video on this thread over the past few day and I love it. This is a great resource to some good old fashion rock and roll. A lot of it took me back to my childhood. I will start to contribute some of my favorite music from back then as well.

The best part of for me is that I was able to convert a lot of these videos to MP3 files and now I have the songs in my play list. It is very easy to convert YouTube videos to mp3 format through this free file converter.

In case anyone is interested in how to do it.
All you have to do is find a great music video and copy the link, put it into the converter and it will automatically convert it to mp3 and then you can email it to yourself for download.
Here is the converter: https://www.flvto.biz/youtube-to-mp3/

And now, for something completely different.

The music of my youth:

Listened to it every week.
You can't buy the album anymore, it only lives on YouTube:rolleyes:.

First 30 seconds of this video 'imo' beautiful song is about the man who wrote the song and his sons . Rest is the song itself. IMO Elvis sang this song like no other but this girl is ok too.

Last edited:
Back when we could be nasty without somebody getting sued:D...
"Look at this, What a pair, She won't let me touch her there. She's so discriminating."
"...guess I'll have to spank my monkey".
"I got the 6, gimme your 9!":

(yeah I know:rolleyes:, I should be :assspank:for posting that)

Latest posts

Back