We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were a really good band. I loved the fiddle playing in with it. Kerry Livgren was such a wonderful songwriter and musician. Got to watch a documentary about them a while back. They worked hard for a long time before their day came. But were such hard workers and had a huge local following. I always felt like they had deeper meaning behind a lot of their songs. Even some of their stuff that wasn't big hits was still really good music.

They were a really good band. I loved the fiddle playing in with it. Kerry Livgren was such a wonderful songwriter and musician. Got to watch a documentary about them a while back. They worked hard for a long time before their day came. But were such hard workers and had a huge local following. I always felt like they had deeper meaning behind a lot of their songs. Even some of their stuff that wasn't big hits was still really good music.

Lots of good old music out there, especially from groups like Kansas that are virtually forgotten now...Meatloaf, Red Ryder, Black Oak Arkansas, Grand Funk Railroad, Blood Sweat & Tears, REO Speedwagon, REM, ELP, you could go on forever!!

Latest posts

Back