We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This version of Purple Rain by Jeff Beck, Beth Hart, and Steve Tyler (on backup vocals) is an awesome tribute to Prince. And fittingly, Rhonda Smith (playing bass) is also there. She performed with him for years.

This is the best version of Purple Rain I have EVER heard. (Sorry, Prince, but this tribute transcends the original!)

Gives me goosebumps!

Something different you probably haven't heard in a while:

Superv great song,I've posted it here a few times.
I like all these old ballards or whatever they are called. i even bough this one when I was in my early 20s.

Two great bands. I read the book about Tommy James ,it was a page turner ' Me The Mob and the Music.

51ur45zI0JL._SX315_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

And you probably already know how I like this Kinks song ' I've posted it so much' about the end of England and IMO us.

https://youtu.be/fB7KXyiGgK8

I always liked Cat Stevens songs, Born in 1948 Steven Demetre Georgiou, not a muslim then. I think that name is French?

Last edited:
Something delightfully different: Mongolian music!

The combination of a beautiful voice and Mongolian instruments is guaranteed to bring on a peaceful easy feeling.

And now for something completely different, and to prove that everyone in North Korea is not a manic...
Evidently with no TV, radio, phones, or internet, children can still learn something:

Latest posts

Back