We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I became a man there were two choices... Cotton fields or Coal mines. I chose neither and hit the road like my tail feathers were on fire...
@WVDragonlady might can relate to this song.

There are a lot of great versions of this song, but these guys were having so much fun I thought I would share this one.

Morgan thats my kind of revival! :lil guy:. Wonder where they hid the jug of Shine?:woo hoo:We had soem friends in Ga.Mountains who could really play this kind of music. Miss them.

Glad you liked it, Meerkat. Let's find some more. :)

Watching the tornado reports tonight... something up beat seems appropriate... The tractors christmas song got my toe tapping earlier... why to some more.

Tractors bwoogie

Head hunters walk softly

Watching the tornado reports tonight... something up beat seems appropriate... The tractors christmas song got my toe tapping earlier... why to some more.

Tractors bwoogie

Head hunters walk softly

Listening to this one and a bulb blew up all over the kitchen ,dining room and the light wasn't even on for past 2 days.So had to take intermission for clean up.

You notice that there is only one musical instrument that takes 10 fingers, 2 hands and 2 feet to play, all doing different things at the same time? Piano.Drums are close but no finger use.

You notice that there is only one musical instrument that takes 10 fingers, 2 hands and 2 feet to play, all doing different things at the same time? Piano.Drums are close but no finger use.
Actually I think you can play the piano with just one foot because it has only 3 pedals and you never need to press 2 at the same time (@Haertig can correct me).
Now a pipe organ, you need both feet.
Also the harp. It has 3 pedals on one side and 4 on the other side. Can't work them with one foot.
See them at 3:05 below.
And now for something completely different:rolleyes::

Check out the footwork at 3:57 and 6:07:eek:.
(Can you tell I really like the harp?:D)

Last edited:
Actually I think you can play the piano with just one foot because it has only 3 pedals and you never need to press 2 at the same time (Haertig can correct me).
Now a pipe organ, you need both feet.
Also the harp. It has 3 pedals on one side and 4 on the other side. Can't work them with one foot.
See them at 3:05 below.
And now for something completely different:rolleyes::

Check out the footwork at 3:57 and 6:07:eek:.
(Can you tell I really like the harp?:D)

:Thankyou: SuperV. I didn't know the harp has pedals; I would have thought I'd noticed that with piano teacher I sent my granddaughter to who played the harp beautifully. Guess I was too busy looking at how poised and graceful her hands were.:thumbs:

:Thankyou: SuperV. I didn't know the harp has pedals; I would have thought I'd noticed that with piano teacher I sent my granddaughter to who played the harp beautifully. Guess I was too busy looking at how poised and graceful her hands were.:thumbs:
That's understandable. There are a bazillion different kinds of harps out there (like pianos). Many of them don't have pedals:
Camac-Aziliz-Harp-web.jpg

Pedal harps start at $20K and go up from there:eek:.

Latest posts

Back