We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here ever do the limbo rock? I had a girlfriend who after a few drinks looked like Matrix doing it,amazing what a few drinks can do to your body. We always laughed about it later on in the years.

Here she was at 1:10 into video.

Good audio on this extended version.

The girl? Well, she was about 5'-10", and always looked long, & cool in a black dress. She always comes to mind when I hear the song. Just conjoined in my head I'd guess. They always went together pretty well anyway.

BL 1971.JPG

Hows it going here at The LoveClub? I'm pretending to be sane.How bout yall?

I so loved the R.E.M. video!:huggs:
Made my day!
I am sane. (Much to the dismay of many others
overreaction110.gif
)

Here at The Love Music Club its not crowded ,starring Paul Young not only a great singer,but also a great family man with character.
I'll warm up to this performance then go turn the compost.
Lets all give a big welcome :thumbs: to Paul Young!

Here at The Love Music Club its not crowded ,starring Paul Young not only a great singer,but also a great family man with character.
I'll warm up to this performance then go turn the compost.
Lets all give a big welcome :thumbs: to Paul Young!

Paul Young could have written this song, he stood by his wife up till the minute she passed away,although she had left him he took her back and cared for her till the end,I call that devotion and compassion,

@Meerkat I've always liked that song by Buffalo Springfield (mainly Stephen Stills who is one of my absolute faves).
You're funny. I dont even particularly have feelings for the song by Percy Sledge you posted, but 💔

Good audio on this extended version.

The girl? Well, she was about 5'-10", and always looked long, & cool in a black dress. She always comes to mind when I hear the song. Just conjoined in my head I'd guess. They always went together pretty well anyway.

View attachment 38732

I'm sorry to say, but I had to really look at this young lady's face to be sure she wasn't me! But given the surroundings, I wasn't in the land of palm trees when I had that particular bikini and my purple bikini was a bit more purple. Plus I definitely am not 5'10". Thanks for the throwback.

Anyone here ever do the limbo rock? I had a girlfriend who after a few drinks looked like Matrix doing it,amazing what a few drinks can do to your body. We always laughed about it later on in the years.

Here she was at 1:10 into video.

To get the full effects og this you mute Matrix while limbo Rock plays at same time,

I'm sorry to say, but I had to really look at this young lady's face to be sure she wasn't me! But given the surroundings, I wasn't in the land of palm trees when I had that particular bikini and my purple bikini was a bit more purple. Plus I definitely am not 5'10". Thanks for the throwback.

Your very welcome. The pic was taken at her house in Sylmar, Ca. during the summer of 1971. Her name is Brenda, & she was 17 when that photo was taken. She lives up in Oregon now, & is still going strong.

Latest posts

Back