We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great song. Told my wife she should have that played at my funeral.

Yes it is.It was my and my sons song since he was a young child. When he came back from Iraq coming down off the ship it played and he said he knew it was from me.
They let mothers and family dedicate songs to be played as the sailors and marines unboarded the ship. Said he knew it was from me first couple notes.

Pretty neat Johnny Cash and The Guess Who.Always liked the Ghess Who.

If I stay in the house much longer I'll come undone.:confused2:dancing chicken

So... Bachman Cummings is poking around in a Winnipeg music store, & a flute display in a glass case gets his attention. He comments to the clerk that he's interested, but just doesn't know how to play flute. The clerk tells him that the fingering is the same for sax, which he does know how to play. Later on that night while playing a local gig, he includes a flute passage in "Undone", which had been written but not yet recorded. That's Bachman's explanation on how the flute came to be in "Undone" anyway.

I've got to get to the bank today, & deposit my Social Security check. Otherwise I won't be able to pay rent to the Government (Property Taxes). A true example of a "Give & Take" situation. It's true, there are a Gadzillion horrible things out there just waiting to get me. Nonetheless, I'm going to get some metaphorical flute shopping in before they drop the final curtain on me. The possibility's are only endless if you show up. Reno is a gambling town, and a local saying here is, "You'll never win betting with scared money". Anyway, I'm off to the bank, & to see what the day day brings. My best to you all beset with cabin fever, while surfing the Pandemic.

So... Bachman Cummings is poking around in a Winnipeg music store, & a flute display in a glass case gets his attention. He comments to the clerk that he's interested, but just doesn't know how to play flute. The clerk tells him that the fingering is the same for sax, which he does know how to play. Later on that night while playing a local gig, he includes a flute passage in "Undone", which had been written but not yet recorded. That's Bachman's explanation on how the flute came to be in "Undone" anyway.

I've got to get to the bank today, & deposit my Social Security check. Otherwise I won't be able to pay rent to the Government (Property Taxes). A true example of a "Give & Take" situation. It's true, there are a Gadzillion horrible things out there just waiting to get me. Nonetheless, I'm going to get some metaphorical flute shopping in before they drop the final curtain on me. The possibility's are only endless if you show up. Reno is a gambling town, and a local saying here is, "You'll never win betting with scared money". Anyway, I'm off to the bank, & to see what the day day brings. My best to you all beset with cabin fever, while surfing the Pandemic.

Have a good one and don't take any wooden nichols.

Latest posts

Back