We Love Our Music

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was my song when I divorced my first wife.
I'd put on my headphones and crank it up until my ears bled and sing/scream along.
"I don't care anymore, nomore, nomore!".
Just celebrated 30 years with my wonderful wife so the first failure, well that wasn't because of me.

Last edited:
Well, since we're digging up bones, the song I fell in love to for the first time:
It was historic.
It needed no lyrics.
My GF and I would always talk on the telephone for hours every night and I always had it playing on the stereo.
Had it playing on the 8-track in the car on that famous night too
biggrin.gif

(yes, that's what album covers looked like for us teenagers. Suggestive?)

Well, since we're digging up bones, the song I fell in love to for the first time:
It was historic.
It needed no lyrics.
My GF and I would always talk on the telephone for hours every night and I always had it playing on the stereo.
Had it playing on the 8-track in the car on that famous night tooView attachment 47479.

(yes, that's what album covers looked like for us teenagers. Suggestive?)

For some reason the melody of this song reminded me of this song.:dunno:

Time to try to lower the boom on the gloom.

One more for mama who played these on piano and did a little dance show as she played.Before she married and had 5 kids she was a noght club entertainer and pianist,so we got to hear a variety of great music from Strauss to Jerry Lee.:lil guy::heart:

Last edited:
I doubt if I can even find recorded music from when I was a kid...:D

Jim
You might be surprised, there is a lot of good old stuff out there that I was amazed to find, I used to watch early 50's TV when Les Paul and Mary Ford had a program, as a kid I loved listening to their music and found most of those old songs on the internet along with some of the garage bands that played at a friend of mines teenage night club in Tacoma, Washington in the mid 60's, one of which was Merrilee Rush and the Turnabouts, I think she sings Angel of the Morning better than Juice Newton's version.

You might be surprised, there is a lot of good old stuff out there that I was amazed to find, I used to watch early 50's TV when Les Paul and Mary Ford had a program, as a kid I loved listening to their music and found most of those old songs on the internet along with some of the garage bands that played at a friend of mines teenage night club in Tacoma, Washington in the mid 60's, one of which was Merrilee Rush and the Turnabouts, I think she sings Angel of the Morning better than Juice Newton's version.

Angel Of The Morning, remember that one!Right about Juice Newton didn't measure up to Merrilee.

Latest posts

Back